Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Ruan Ruan doesn't look like an aha either.

    When she first came here, she didn't quite understand what such an evaluation meant. As she lived in this world for a longer time, Ruan Ruan gradually realized that there might be a derogatory meaning behind such an evaluation.

    But it's only "possible" because this kind of evaluation has almost no impact on her, so she doesn't know exactly what kind of malice it contains.

    Until now, when she thought of Jiang Yanzhan being judged like this, and the young Jiang Yanzhan being troubled and even pained by it, Ruan Ruan suddenly understood how powerful human language can be.

    Ruan Ruan knelt on the sofa, lowered her head, and slowly pulled Jiang Yanzhan into her arms.

    "Don't think like this." Ruan Ruan took off her bracelet and put it in his palm together with his, "You smell mine."

    She lowered her head, put her head on Jiang Yanzhan's shoulder, and embraced it with one hand Looking at him, the other hand gently lifted her long hair from behind.

    Jiang Yanzhan smelled a little bit of orange sweetness.

    An aha like Ruan Ruan is indeed rare.

    At least most people will think she is an o when they see her.

    Jiang Yanzhan's pheromones calmed down a lot, he slowly breathed a sigh of relief, stopped Ruan Ruan's slender waist with one hand, tilted his head and kissed her neck.

    "Does it smell good?" Ruan Ruan suddenly felt a little nervous, "Do you like it?"

    This smell is her own.

    Ruan Ruan suddenly understood why human beings care about the taste of their pheromones, isn't that the same as she cares about the taste of her own body?

    If someone says that orange candy smells strange, she will definitely be sad too.

    Jiang Yanzhan smiled lightly, pressed his warm lips against her neck, and said in a low voice, "Mmm."

    I like it very much.

    He took a light bite on Ruan Ruan's neck.

    Aha naturally also has glands, but it is not soft meat that can be touched like oga, and there is no way to mark it.

    But the action of Jiang Yanzhan biting her neck lightly seemed to be marking her.

    Ruan Ruan's hands on his shoulders gradually tightened, and her voice was panting, "Sweetheart, I want to hear you say it."

    Jiang Yanzhan licked the tooth marks from his own bites, and looked up at her "What?"

    Ruan Ruan looked Looking at him, the beautiful eyes were full of gentle smiles, "My pheromone, do you like it?"

    Jiang Yanzhan's ears were always red, and after hearing this, his face also slowly turned red.

    "Hmm." He responded out of habit.

    Maybe it was because Ruan Ruan realized that this was not enough, or maybe it was because Ruan Ruan's eyes were full of fiery expectation. Jiang Yanzhan hesitated for a moment, then calmed down, and said slowly, "I like it very much."

    At first, he was interested in Ruan Ruan, maybe because of her The reaction may also be because of her pheromones.

    The reason why it is called "pheromone" is naturally because it contains a lot of information.