Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Ruan Ruan didn't look around in Jiang Yanzhan's room, she looked at the things Jiang Yanzhan put in the bookcase, and roughly observed the furnishings in Jiang Yanzhan's room.

    The breath of life here is stronger, and it can be seen more clearly where Jiang Yanzhan likes it better.

    He is a person who doesn't say it himself if he likes it.

    But it can be seen from his behavior.

    Ruan Ruan wrote down some things, turned around and went to the bathroom next to his room, and also took a shower.

    Before she came, she knew that she would spend the night here, so she brought a change of clothes and changed into her pajamas after taking a shower.

    Anyway, I probably won't go out at night again.

    The other clothes she brought will be worn tomorrow. If something happens to get dirty after wearing it today, she will have to buy new clothes tomorrow if she wants to go out.

    Ruan Ruan is very thoughtful, after all, she will buy a house by herself in the future, so she must be diligent and thrifty.

    When she came out of the shower, Jiang Yanzhan had just finished taking a shower.

    He was wrapped in his nightgown, and his neck and chest were marked by the mess just now.

    Ruan Ruan's gaze was involuntarily attracted to those traces, and she felt embarrassed after just one glance.

    But Jiang Yanzhan's figure is very good-looking, and after having those marks on his body, he looks even more attractive. After Ruan Ruan looked away, he couldn't help but look back.

    Seeing her wanting to see but embarrassed, Jiang Yanzhan let out a low laugh.

    He walked up to Ruan Ruan, lowered his head, and saw Ruan Ruan's bite marks near his collarbone.

    Jiang Yanzhan stretched out his fingers, stroked the place with his fingertips, suppressed his smile, and asked in a low voice: "Are you hungry?"

    Ruan Ruan was stunned for a moment, then raised his head, looked at Jiang Yanzhan, and asked in doubt: "You mean? "

    "..." Jiang Yanzhan suddenly realized the ambiguity in his words. He withdrew his hand, paused for a moment, and then continued, "When is dinner?"

    Ruan Ruan laughed when she heard this, she licked her mouth and said innocently, "I thought it was...eating you."

    Jiang Yanzhan: " ..."

    "Hey. I'm not very hungry yet." Ruan Ruan hooked Jiang Yanzhan's arm, "Let's go to your room to play for a while? I want to hear from you..." Tell me about your childhood .

    Before Ruan Ruan finished speaking, she was interrupted by a sudden visitor.

    Jiang Yanzhan ordered some small cakes before, because they were custom-made, so they came a little late, and they were delivered at this time.

    Ruan Ruan said that she wasn't very hungry yet, and finally went to the room with Jiang Yanzhan and brought a small cake.

    Jiang Yanzhan's room was clean, but a little empty. He usually doesn't work in the bedroom, let alone eat in the bedroom, at most he just looks at the tablet and the like.

    Sometimes I would sit on the head of the bed and read a book with a sinking heart.

    Ruan Ruan also likes to read books. Before becoming a human, she didn't have the ability to think and learn, so after becoming a human, Ruan Ruan cherishes them very much.