Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Whether the discussion is just a hard mouth, there is no need to speak yellow.

    Ruan Ruan quietly swallowed back the words in her heart.

    Jiang Yanzhan hugged her and kissed her in the car for a while before stopping, the air circulation system in the car silently digested and melted their pheromones.

    They waited until everything calmed down before getting out of the car.

    The process of obtaining the certificate was not much different from what Ruan Ruan had heard before. To Ruan Ruan's surprise, when filling out the information, she even saw the terms "husband" and "wife" in it.

    It was only then that Ruan Ruan remembered that the articles she read in this world didn't seem to have any sense of disobedience—the primary gender had changed, and many titles should have changed along with it.

    For example, parents, which themselves are titles that serve the marriage system of men and women without the abo gender.

    Ruan Ruan asked Jiang Yanzhan curiously: "What does this mean?"

    Jiang Yanzhan glanced at the place she was pointing at, and said with a blank expression: "Choose your role in this marriage... usually the childbearing party will choose the 'wife' '."

    Ruan Ruan wondered, "Why did you choose this?"

    Jiang Yanzhan paused for a moment, and his expression showed some doubts.

    It stands to reason that this is something that older elementary school students know, and at the latest junior high school will understand it to some extent-why is Ruan Ruan still acting like a child, knowing nothing?

    ...Has no one ever told her this?

    Thinking of Ruan Ruan's unreliable "uncles and aunts", Jiang Yanzhan lowered his eyes and reached out to touch Ruan Ruan's face.

    Ruan Ruan was still studying the form with her head down, and when she noticed Jiang Yanzhan's movements, she raised her head and looked at him in a daze: "?"

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..." What

    a cute child.

    Why couldn't the world treat her better.

    Jiang Yanzhan rubbed her face with his thumb, and patiently explained in a gentle voice: "Most of them are beta couples now, and both parties have the possibility of having children, so an agreement must be made on the marriage, which party will be responsible Responsible for childbearing."

    His finger clicked on the "couple" column: "If you don't want to have children, you can choose the first item, if you don't mind having children, you can choose the second item... as long as you don't choose 'wife' when registering The other party has the right not to have children."

    Ruan Ruan asked: "What about the other party? Can you give birth?"

    "Yes." Jiang Yanzhan said, "Whether or not to give birth is your own freedom. Giving this choice when you register is just a matter of choice." In order for the couple to think about it before marriage, who will bear this..."

    He wanted to say "risk".

    After all, childbirth is indeed a very risky thing.

    But Jiang Yanzhan still didn't want to worry Ruan Ruan, he swallowed the word after a pause, pretending that he had finished saying it.

    But Ruan Ruan still heard it.

    "Why is there such a... appellation?" Ruan Ruan asked.

    "...It has been handed down from ancient times." Jiang Yanzhan looked at Ruan Ruan, "Before humans evolved into Homo sapiens, there was no first sex, only men and women. At that time, men were in charge of hunting and women were in charge of giving birth. Men were responsible for marriage. Husbands, and women are wives."