Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Looking at the place Fang Xu pointed at, there was a very familiar man sitting there.

    Ruan Ruan's eyes paused on his face for two or three seconds before he realized that what Fang Xu said was an exaggeration, he was the one who could kill him with one punch!

    Isn't he an Omega!

    The other party sat there imposingly, his indifferent eyes met her.

    Ruan Ruan: "..."

    She choked on the milk tea instantly, covered her mouth and coughed.

    As a caring little baby, Fang Xu immediately stood up, patted Ruan Ruan's back for comfort, and whispered, "Isn't it scary? Hey, I really shouldn't let you see it—"

    Ruan Ruan: "Ahem, ahem..."

    He was right, it was indeed a bit scary.

    The main reason is that the Omega's gaze seems to be fixed on her, as if he knows her and wants to settle accounts with her...

    and the milk tea shop is only so big, although there are noisy people around, but if you listen carefully, you can definitely Listen to what Fang Xu said.

    While she was hesitating, Jiang Yanzhan had already stood up and walked to them.

    Fang Xu stopped talking immediately.

    He even shrank back a little in fear, and sat down on the chair obediently.

    Jiang Yanzhan stood by the table, looked at Ruan Ruan, and said in a deep voice, "Hi. I think you remember me?"

    Ruan Ruan thought he would be embarrassed.

    Ordinary Omega should be a little embarrassed when seen by others, right?

    With Jiang Yanzhan's arrival, their side immediately became the focus of the milk tea shop.

    When Jiang Yanzhan was sitting in the corner before, many people were secretly looking at him.

    Now he stands up, walks to Ruan Ruan's side, and even initiates a conversation with her - this plot is so much like a domineering president forcing love!

    The people who came to drink milk tea were all high school students, and everyone had seen this kind of scene in novels.

    Who would have thought that the boss in front of him was actually an Omega.

    Ruan Ruan is a very polite gummy bear. She looked at Jiang Yanzhan for two seconds, then stood up, extended her hand to him, and smiled friendly.

    "Hello." She said with a smile, "I thought you didn't know me."

    Jiang Yanzhan was in a very bad condition at the time.

    When she took him to the hospital, the doctor said he had long since lost consciousness.

    A febrile period that is not properly dealt with and properly handled is very harmful to Omega. It is hard to say what impact it will have after regaining consciousness. Generally, it is impossible to remember what happened during the febrile period.

    Anyway, the situation is more serious, and the doctor is also very nervous when dealing with it.

    Ruan Ruan paid the medical expenses first.

    Thinking of this, Ruan Ruan felt that it was great that Jiang Yanzhan could still remember her.

    Jiang Yanzhan hooked his lower lip and held Ruan Ruan's hand.