Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Ruan Ruan is still in school, so what she said about drinking wedding wine was all a joke.

    Although Ruan Ruan really wanted to hug a little niece earlier, but Ruan Ruan couldn't get the certificate now, and she was under the age, so there was no rush for this matter...

    But Jiang Xuefei's exhortation was completely superfluous.

    According to Jiang Yanzhan's temperament, it is impossible to do such a thing as unmarried first pregnancy.

    Ruan Ruan is also very responsible - after all, she is a woman A who stuffed a drawer of condoms and safety pants in the bedside table.

    Probably because of Jiang Xuefei's words, when Jiang Yanzhan was driving, he subconsciously remembered what he saw in the drawer.

    His face became hot, and he hesitated for half a second when he stepped on the brake, and the car almost hit the line.

    Ruan Ruan was looking down on her mobile phone to see if there was anything delicious nearby, and she didn't notice Jiang Yanzhan's distraction.

    When she noticed that the car stopped, she looked up at the traffic light, and found that the time for the red light was still long, so she leaned over to Jiang Yanzhan, and showed him the phone: "Sweetheart, have you eaten this?" ?”

    Jiang Yanzhan glanced and shook his head.

    "Then I'll book this one." Ruan Ruan said, "I don't know if there are any seats available."

    When she leaned over, Jiang Yanzhan felt that he could smell the faint smell of oranges again.

    He knew it was his own illusion, as if after smelling the same smell, Ruan Ruan's face would appear in his mind, as soon as Ruan Ruan leaned over, he could feel a similar smell.

    Jiang Yanzhan glanced at the red light with 30 seconds left, took his hands off the steering wheel, stretched to the side, and touched the back of Ruan Ruan's neck.

    His fingers caressed the spot lightly, as if grinding a gland that didn't exist.

    Ruan Ruan looked at him suspiciously, looking a little silly.

    Jiang Yanzhan looked at her expression, his eyes sank a little. He suddenly felt that if it wasn't for the seat belt being pulled, the red light would soon be over, and he would definitely lean over to kiss her.

    Impulse and rationality pull each other, but he unexpectedly enjoys this feeling.

    Jiang Yanzhan took his fingers away from the back of Ruan Ruan's neck, rubbed his thumbs against her soft lips, and then retracted them lightly.

    The red light just ended at this time.

    Jiang Yanzhan started the car with a calm expression, as if the impulse just now was just an illusion.

    Ruan Ruan didn't understand what happened just now, she licked her lower lip, where his fingers rubbed it just now, feeling a little thirsty.

    "I'm going on a business trip next week."

    At the next turn, Jiang Yanzhan looked ahead and said softly while turning the steering wheel.

    Ruan Ruan just finished making a reservation, nodded when she heard this, and asked, "How long will it be?"

    "About three weeks." Jiang Yanzhan glanced at her again after speaking, "I've been busy these two months."

    Ruan Ruan Softly nodded.