Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Duan Si subconsciously glanced at Fang Xu.

    At the last banquet, he saw Fang Xu and Jiang Yanzhan sitting together, and he thought it was strange at the time, thinking that Fang Xu had fallen in love with Jiang Yanzhan.

    After all, he knows how good his good brother is, and there are quite a few Omega who want to make love with him over the years, making many Alphas around them envious.

    At that time, he really wanted to remind Jiang Yanzhan that this little O was the one who spoke rudely to him before, saying something like a tiger with a thin waist, long legs, and an upturned butt...

    But Jiang Yanzhan seemed to be angry with him.

    He didn't dare to approach the other party casually, and wanted to wait for him to calm down in a few days before talking.

    However, when we met again at work, Jiang Yanzhan didn't mention the previous incident, and his business-like attitude was very indifferent, just like before, which made him forget about it.

    Duan Si looked at Fang Xu, then at Ruan Ruan.

    It may be that he put on green glasses, and now he feels that everything he sees is green.

    Duan Si opened his mouth, forgetting what he was going to say just now.

    Ruan Ruan said "Ah", politely said "Hello" to Duan Si, took a step back cautiously, and took out his mobile phone.

    Duan Si: "?"

    Ruan Ruan dialed the 120 emergency number.

    Duan Si: "..."

    Fang Xu wanted to slip away a little bit, if he hadn't come back quickly to save Ruan Ruan, he wouldn't have dragged Duan Si over - but seeing Ruan Ruan easily knocked down four tall male Alphas, suddenly It feels like everything is different from what I thought.

    He watched Duan Si tilt his head, and said to himself, "You said she liked you before?"

    Fang Xu swallowed his saliva, and said slowly, "It's not..."

    Duan Si: "Huh?"

    Fang Xu: "..."

    The sense of oppression brought by the Alpha in front of him was not fake, he didn't even intend to threaten, but just said something in a persuasive tone with a relaxed posture, and he began to feel scared instinctively.

    Fang Xu took a deep breath and said honestly, "No, I lied to you. But she does have a boyfriend..."

    Duan Si: "Really."

    The green in front of her eyes gradually faded.

    Duan Si felt that he might know the truth.

    Although there will be pheromones with similar taste in the world, there will be subtle differences between different pheromones, and they will not be exactly the same.

    And all this happened too coincidentally, Duan Si didn't really believe that there would be another Alpha in the world with a similar pheromone taste, which also fit the current situation.

    Jiang Yanzhan didn't know Fang Xu before, but even if he sat with him later, he kept a certain distance, looking very strange.

    In other words, he met the other party through Ruan Ruan.

    His new girlfriend, the Alpha who tagged him—is the little cutie over there making an emergency call.

    Duan Si took a deep breath.