Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Before they came, they booked several kinds of rooms.

    This day I stayed in a place that was more like a homestay. The overall environment was as warm as a home, and the room also had its own audio-visual room, where we could nestle on the sofa and watch a movie or something.

    ...instead of here, watching a show about nasty people.

    Jiang Yanzhan sat on the sofa with a sullen face and arms crossed, with a cold attitude, and a little contempt in his calm eyes, as if he was saying to the big screen not far away - I want to see what you are capable of.

    Ruan Ruan sat beside him, still holding the phone in his hand.

    When the variety show just started, she took out her mobile phone and watched the barrage and comments refreshed in real time.

    Jiang Yanzhan glanced at it. After the introduction session ended, there were many unfriendly voices mixed in the barrage.

    Most of Zhiyuan's fans are fans of his Omega career. When he first became popular in the early years, the living environment of Omega was a bit harsher than it is now, and his education was also limited everywhere. There are not many Omega who are as successful as him.

    After him, there are more and more Omegas who are successful, but it is rare to see a bad temper like him who is unreasonable and developed all by strength.

    Therefore, the group of fans he accumulated in the early years have been following him all these years.

    On the other hand, Qiaoqiao is also a "famous mouth" who has been in the circle for many years.

    There have always been rumors that the relationship between these two people is very bad, and they are so torn behind their backs that they almost pull their hair with their hands. There are also rumors that the two have a very good relationship and have reached the point of living together.

    The news was true and false, and there were countless speculations, but these two people had little chance to meet in public.

    The show had a certain amount of topicality before it even aired.

    In the first episode of the show, most of the people who came to watch were these two people who were fighting or revealing their relationship. They didn't care who the flying guests were—especially the little-known little anchors like Ruan Ruan.

    These are things Ruan Ruan knew before the show started.

    But she never expected that ten minutes after the show started, there would be an argument because of her in the barrage.     "...This is

    Alpha? Are you stupid, transsexual?

    "

It’s an O, but you can tell by its appearance anyway. What’s wrong with this Alpha? It’s softer than the soft O anchors I’ve seen. Shit.”

    “How can there be such a motherfucker A. Female B is not such a motherfucker.”

    “Excuse me To be blunt. A’s like our fudge are the most likable, and they have many husbands and wives. Unlike some stinky and wretched Alphas who rely on bad mouth to show how much A they are all day long. Laugh to death.”

    Ruan Ruan: “………”

    Well, it's not necessary, is it?

    She scratched her head, just when Jiang Yanzhan glanced at the screen on her side, she was in a slightly better mood when she saw Ruan Ruan Ruan Ruan Ruan Ruan Ruan Ruan, beautiful, cute and cute on the show, but now her complexion sank again, even worse than before Much darker.