Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The wedding dress that Ruan Ruan picked out was designed for taller male omega.

    ...In other words, President Jiang fits him very well.

    The well-cut wedding dress is almost close to his body curve. The skirt of the wedding dress is very long, but the side slits are very high. As soon as you lift your legs, you can see the muscle lines of his legs, and they are vaguely half-covered Yes, it makes people feel more exciting.

    The top of the skirt is covered with layers of white gauze, no matter how sexy the design of the skirt is, the overall look of this wedding dress still gives people an extremely holy feeling.

    When Jiang Yanzhan changed her wedding dress, Ruan Ruan also changed into a nightgown.

    When she walked into the room in her nightgown, Jiang Yanzhan had already changed into her wedding dress, and was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at her expressionlessly with red ears.

    In normal times, Ruan Ruan would definitely not be able to help but want to laugh seeing his expression.

    But now it's different.

    The warm yellow light at the head of the bed spilled down and landed on his body, as if covering him with a golden soft edge.

    He is like an angel.

    Thinking so, Ruan Ruan stepped closer to Jiang Yanzhan, lowered her head and kissed him on the forehead.

    "Sweetheart, I feel like I'm dreaming." Ruan Ruan murmured, "Even kissing you like this feels like a kind of blasphemy."

    Jiang Yanzhan sat by the bed, Ruan Ruan gently held his face.

    He looked up.

    Even though his position is at the bottom at this time, even though he is still wearing a skirt full of gauze and lace - his gaze is still full of cold arrogance, almost like a god who will never bow his head and never love anyone .

    Until Ruan Ruan's figure appeared in his eyes.

    God is also willing to fall into the mundane world.

    Jiang Yanzhan tilted his head, and pressed half of his face against her soft palm. His hard and cold gaze just now softened. The slightly raised eye ends that seemed a bit mean, looked from this angle, like someone who could be hooked. The little hook of the heart.

    He licked his lips, raised his hand to hold Ruan Ruan's wrist.     "If kissing is considered blasphemy." Ruan Ruan saw

    Jiang Yanzhan's long and curly eyelashes trembling, slightly drooping, casting a small shadow, "Then what have you done before?"

A bit of her palm.

    Ruan Ruan didn't answer, so Jiang Yanzhan raised his eyes to look at her again, with a hint of provocation, and asked in a low voice: "Huh?"

    —— he always behaved badly.

    Ruan Ruan grasped his palm with a backhand, and her slender fingers penetrated between his fingers, and quickly intertwined with his fingers.

    She took another step forward, knelt on the bed beside Jiang Yanzhan, and wrapped her other arm around his neck.

    Jiang Yanzhan's veil and the lace on the skirt clung to him because of her movements, as if deliberately reminding him of the shameful things he was wearing now.

    But he has long been used to restraining himself.

    Even though her face started to get hot, under the dim light and the pure white wedding dress, she showed a hazy pink. Even the other hand, which was hidden by the hem of the skirt, slowly gathered its fingers together, pinching the bed sheet under her body tightly.