Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Ruan Ruan glanced at WeChat.

    Shown above is that solid black avatar.

    he came!

    It's the Dark Shark!

    Ruan Ruan took a few steps back holding the phone, turned around, and carefully picked up the voice: "...Hello? How are you?"

    The person on the other end of the phone was silent for a few seconds, and whispered: "Yes." The

    voice came from the phone There was something different in the sound, Ruan Ruan didn't recognize who it was, but felt that the voice seemed familiar.

    Ruan Ruan still wanted to know who she resembled, but the other party's calm voice came again: "Busy?"

    She froze for a moment, then raised her eyes to look around.

    There are still many students running around in the park, and their voices are noisy.

    There is a sister who is in a bad mood beside her, and she promised to accompany her until she returns home.

    There were two other classmates who were talking to her just now, halfway through the conversation, they seemed to be waiting for her with a bit of a bad face.

    Ruan Ruan: "...It seems that I am a little busy."

    Jiang Yanzhan: "?"

    He was so angry that he squeezed his phone tightly.

    Does this Alpha have no interest in Omega?

    He just came home from the hospital two days ago.

    The family didn't know that his inhibitor had failed and that the inhibitor bracelet had been tampered with.

    Several people were very sensitive, and noticed that his pheromone seemed to be a little abnormal, and speculated whether he was about to die again.

    His older sister started nagging—he took inhibitors every time he had a fever. It was okay when he was young, but now he is getting older and older, which is bad for his health. If the glands can’t secrete pheromones in the future, look How can he act like a normal Omega balabala...

    Jiang Yanzhan didn't finish listening, he just found it annoying.

    But before he had time to lose his temper, he saw his sister throw a pile of materials on the table.

    "Let's have a look." His elder sister, who was stern and uncompromising outside, spoke in a rare soft voice, "Maybe there is a suitable one?"

    Jiang Yanzhan just glanced at it casually at that time, unexpectedly saw it so familiarly s face.

    It stands to reason that you cannot see photos when you are genetically matched. If you want to know the appearance of the other party, you must first obtain the consent of the other party.

    Anyway, his sister has the ability to make money, so it is not a problem to ask for photos.

    His finger poked on Ruan Ruan's photo.

    The person in the photo looks soft-cheeked, and the words "come and bully me" are almost written on the face.

    "This is not bad." Jiang Yanzhan picked up the photo, and said to his sister, "Arrange it?"

    He got all Ruan Ruan's information the next day.

    When Jiang Yanzhan saw that she was still a high school student, Jiang Yanzhan felt that his blood pressure had risen.