Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    The bar is very lively on weekends.

    When Ruan Ruan came last time, there were still people handing out leaflets at the door of the store.

    When I came back today, the person who handed out the leaflets was gone. It was replaced by two men wearing sunglasses and suits. They looked tall and muscular.

    Two people stood at the door, one left and one right with their chests folded.

    Ruan Ruan: "..."

    At night, they wear sunglasses, can they see clearly?

    Not being able to see clearly is the second.

    The main thing is that the momentum must be sufficient.

    As soon as Ruan Ruan and Fang Xu reached the door, they were stopped by two muscular men.

    "Hello. Please show your ID card." The muscular man said blankly, "This weekend is our Omega session, and Alphas are not allowed in."

    Ruan Ruan: "..."

    Fang Xu: "Look, I look like an Omega." A?"

    "Sorry." The muscular man didn't change his expression, "I'm wearing sunglasses, so I can't see clearly. Please show me your ID card."

    Fang Xu: "..."

    Fang Xu glanced at Ruan Ruan, Looking at the muscular man again, he asked in a low voice without hope: "Can't Alpha go in?"

    "Yes. Alpha, please enter the private room with our company, consciously abide by the rules, and don't disturb other Omega."

    Fang Xu: " !”

    It is true that there must be a road before the car reaches the mountain.

    Ruan Ruan originally thought that he would not be able to get in this time, but he didn't expect that he didn't say anything.

    In the end, he came in with one of the muscular men.

    Fang Xu followed behind her.

    It may be because the number of Omega is too rare. The so-called Omega special session is just that the hall is full of Omega.

    Alpha and Beta can still enter and exit the private room on the second floor above the hall.

    After coming to the private room, you can actually go in and out of the dance floor at will.

    As for Alpha's control, it's just that there are muscular men patrolling the corridor at the entrance of the private room and the dance floor below.

    In this way, the safety of Omega has been guaranteed to a certain extent.

    Alphas and Betas with higher status and more money in their pockets can also enjoy themselves without affecting others.

    The owner of this bar really doesn't want to earn less of anyone's money, and he is making a lot of wishful thinking.

    Ruan Ruan and Fang Xu sat down in the private room.

    Looking at the price on the wine list, he silently swallowed his saliva.

    "I want to drink something I haven't had before." Fang Xu said with a smile, "Ruan, you can order whatever you want, I'll treat you today."

    Ruan Ruan was surprised and said, "Are you rich?"

    Usually Fang Xu is not very willing in school. Go to the canteen to buy water to drink.