Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Ruan Ruan hasn't realized what happened yet.

    Jiang Yanzhan put one hand on her shoulder and the other pinched her chin, his expression was as cold as ever: "Be good."

    Ruan Ruan blinked and asked him, "What's the matter?"

    "Open your mouth " Jiang Yanzhan repeated patiently, "Let me see."

    Ruan Ruan: "..."

    She suddenly felt very embarrassed.

    Jiang Yanzhan pinched her face lightly, and urged, "Huh?"

    Ruan Ruan blushed, looked up at him, and slowly opened her mouth.

    Perhaps it was because of her shyness, but there was a charming look in her eyes, and she opened her mouth slowly, making her look a little aggrieved.

    Jiang Yanzhan saw her white and neat teeth, and her small mouth was pink and rosy. It definitely didn't look like she had tooth decay...

    It stands to reason that she should hold something down on her tongue and take a look...

    Ruan Ruan was puzzled and shy Looking at     him anxiously, Jiang Yanzhan slowly withdrew his hand, his face was flushed, and his voice was low: "Well, it's okay."

    Ruan Ruan: "?"

Said: "When will we go for an examination together?"

    Ruan Ruan was stunned for a while, but before she could react for a while, she continued in a daze: "... Pre-marital examination?"

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..."

    Ruan Ruan knew Humans usually go for medical examinations, but the word "examination" usually appears only after there are some symptoms. She didn't turn the corner in her mind for a while, and subconsciously formed a word when she heard the word "check".

    Jiang Yanzhan put his hand back on his chest, lowered his eyes and calmed down for two seconds, and said word by word: "It's okay."

    Ruan Ruan laughed when she heard this, this time she reacted quickly, she immediately turned around and lay on Jiang Yanzhan's arm, and asked him expectantly: "But I haven't proposed yet?"

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..."

    He pursed his lips She pursed her lips and moved her gaze to the other side, and said with a flushed face, "Let's talk."

    Ruan Ruan smiled happily on his shoulder: "You can't play tricks, you have already agreed."

    "Yes." Jiang Yanzhan directly Standing up, "How many dishes to cook tonight?"

    Ruan Ruan was behind him, still laughing: "I don't know, I want to eat you."

    "Huh?" Jiang Yanzhan said, "Shall we fry the steak at the end?"

    Ruan Ruan was blunt Convincingly dismantled him: "Wow, you obviously heard that."

    Jiang Yanzhan opened the refrigerator, took out the ingredients from it, and tried to keep a straight face: "Are you still cooking?"

    If others in the company saw his expression, they would have already It's time to panic.

    However, Ruan Ruan was not afraid at all, and happily ran up to him, and poked his face with her hand: "I did it. I will do it."

    She looked at Jiang Yanzhan, blinked: "You don't need to move today, Just enjoy my service."

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..."