Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Ruan Ruan didn't even remember who Fang Xu was talking about.

    She didn't care too much, so she skipped the topic and sent a message to him.

    Fudge: [Have you seen Jiang Yanzhan? ]

    [Oh oh, see. ]

    Fang Xu took the mobile phone and typed, [Why do you ask him? I...]

    He paused when he typed here, then raised his head to look at the person not far away.

    Jiang Yanzhan's face completely overlapped with the man he saw at the school gate and in the luxury car that day.

    Fang Xu's head was spinning rapidly, and he subconsciously said: "Fuck me."

    A tall woman happened to pass by him and gave him a strange look.

    Fang Xu silently took half a step back, clutching his phone to delete what he just typed, and typed again: [Jiang Yanzhan is your boyfriend? ]

    Fudge: [Yes. ]

    Fang Xu: "..."

    It wasn't the first time he saw Jiang Yanzhan.

    When I was young, I was lucky enough to attend several parties with my parents.

    At that time, Jiang Yanzhan seemed to have just graduated, but he did not take over the family business, because his own business has developed very well - his sister inherited the family business.

    His older sister is a very powerful Alpha, she is tough and uncompromising, and many people are particularly afraid of her.

    Before Jiang Yanzhan's company came into public view, there were rumors that he was unable to inherit the family business because he was an Omega.

    Until that day at the party, Jiang Yanzhan appeared as one of the young entrepreneurs.

    At that time, Fang Xu was still young, and his mind was not on these things, so he naturally didn't remember them.

    Now I can only recall that his parents said in his ears at that time: "Look, the Omega in Mr. Jiang's family is so good. You must be able to do it too."

    His parents used to have expectations for him, after all, among the people they knew There is such a powerful male O.

    Later, when he went to high school, his grades were always bad, and he always failed in math.

    His parents don't care about him anymore.

    Fang Xu sighed silently, and then typed a complaint to Ruan Ruan: [There is a woman A talking to your boyfriend. ]

    Fudge: [! ]

    Fang Xu: [Sorry, I just remembered, that woman A should be his sister, his own. ]

    Fudge: [………Oh. ]

    Fang Xu: [Am I going to talk to them? I dare not, I am so afraid. ]

    Fudge: [How long does it take for it to end? I miss him, want to see him. ]

    Fang Xu: [……]

    I don’t know if the knot is over, anyway, dinner hasn’t started yet.

    But I'm full now and have eaten a lot of dog food.

    Fang Xu silently put away his phone, and walked over to Jiang Yanzhan's side.

    Jiang Yanzhan didn't expect his sister to chase him to such a place.