Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Jiang Yanzhan's sister is very similar to him.

    This kind of resemblance does not mean how similar their faces are... but their temperament.

    It looks like the feeling of ordering others.

    Ruan Ruan also saw the woman not far away, she turned her head to look at Jiang Yanzhan, only to see a surprised expression on his face, followed by a cold face.

    Ruan Ruan: "...?"

    Jiang Yanzhan ruthlessly hung up the phone, and at the same time turned his back, not looking at the person opposite.

    Ruan Ruan asked him suspiciously: "Is this someone you know?"

    "Yes." Jiang Yanzhan's face was still flushed, but his expression was very calm, "It's not important."

    Ruan Ruan: "Huh?"

    "...you Do you want to go back now?" Jiang Yanzhan said, "I'll see you off."

    Ruan Ruan's eyes flickered, and she took another look at the place Jiang Yanzhan looked at just now.

    The car was still parked on the side of the road, and the beautiful woman was lying on the window, and when she met her eyes, she smiled friendly.

    Ruan Ruan looked at Jiang Yanzhan: "She's greeting us."

    Jiang Yanzhan: "I don't want to talk to her."

    Ruan Ruan: "..."

    That's impossible.

    Jiang Yanzhan is good at everything, but a little rude.

    She asked Jiang Yanzhan: "Did you quarrel with her?"

    "...No." Jiang Yanzhan directly held Ruan Ruan's palm with his backhand, "Let's go."     Ruan

    Ruan: "...?"

He was dragged by Jiang Yanzhan directly into their company building.

    It's getting late, but Jiang Huan Entertainment's company building is still brightly lit, and employees come in and out from time to time.

    Jiang Yanzhan held the small cake in one hand and Ruan Ruan in the other, strode across the hall on the first floor, and walked towards the elevator...

    The special elevator is in the inner part, Jiang Yanzhan didn't go there, but Go straight into an elevator.

    There are three or four employees in the elevator, who also have to go downstairs to the parking lot.

    They watched Jiang Yanzhan lead Ruan Ruan in, and they all looked at each other, neither daring to stare at nor deliberately not to look, the atmosphere was very awkward for a while, the little boy O in the innermost place couldn't even control his expression.

    The little man O bit his lip and lowered his head, and took out his cell phone.

    I don't know if I want to share the gossip I saw with my sisters on the spot.

    Jiang Yanzhan didn't care about this.

    He loosened his grip on Ruan Ruan's hand.

    Ruan Ruan wanted to talk to him, but she was surrounded by people she didn't know. She felt that it might not be good to say something at this time.

    So Ruan Ruan didn't say anything, just grabbed Jiang Yanzhan's hand with his backhand.

    The elevator stopped slowly on the first floor, and Ruan Ruan followed Jiang Yanzhan towards his parking space.