Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    There are quite a few people who know that Ruan Ruan is an Alpha.

    As the first gender, ABO gender is reflected on everyone's identification.

    For example, on Ruan Ruan's ID card, the gender column is filled in - Alpha, female.

    Moreover, after entering puberty and gradually developing individual sexual characteristics, professionals will come to various schools to collect everyone's pheromone genes.

    In this era, the average life expectancy is too long and the birth rate is very low.

    In order to ensure the continuation of life, people can only start to study the function of gene matching.

    This function is still in the trial stage, so it's not like pulling a bunch of people with a high degree of genetic matching and forcing them into marriage.

    But the experimental department has been encouraging everyone to try out this matching search function.

    Auntie said that she found someone with a high degree of genetic matching with Ruan Ruan, and she probably put her information into the automatic matching database without authorization.

    "Auntie..." Ruan Ruan said honestly, "I'm not yet an adult, so I can't fall in love early."

    Auntie's laughter paused for a while, and soon continued: "Oh, oh, you know someone Let’s see , it’s not too early. You can’t make friends if you’re not an adult yet?”

    Ruan Ruan: “…”

    “That’s it.” The aunt smiled and said, “I’ll let the young man add you on WeChat!”

    Ruan Ruan: "I..."

    Auntie hung up the phone.

    Ruan Ruan's reaction was still not as fast as this aunt who spoke like setting off a firecracker.

    She glanced at the message prompt that popped up on WeChat, and thought that it might not be a bad thing, maybe it could meet the task plot or something?

    The book-traversing system once said that when you come to the book, you are in the vortex of the plot.

    Many times she doesn't need to move by herself, and she will be pushed away by the plot.

    But she should more or less show her attitude.

    Thinking of this, Ruan Ruan directly muted the lock screen of the phone, dragged a chair and started doing his own thing in front of the desk.

    The stupid bird flies first.

    Ruan Ruan's movements are very slow, and every time homework is assigned, she starts to write it.

    I have been writing for a long time at school today, and there is still a little bit left to finish.

    Ruan Ruan ordered a takeaway, and while waiting for the takeaway, she did her homework.

    After the delivery arrived, Ruan Ruan finished her homework.

    After coming to this world, Ruan Ruan's body has undergone some changes, becoming more suitable for the setting of this world.

    She is like a female A who was actually born in this world.

    But Ruan Ruan's essence is still a gummy bear, and many things are no different from her original state.

    For example, she can eat a lot of sugar, sugar is the source of all happiness for her.

    For another example, she can actually survive alive and kicking without eating.