Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The air froze for a moment.

    Because this scene is so classic, Ruan Ruan's mind instantly popped up many domineering president's articles that she had seen before.

    Although I saw those things a long time ago, I have been studying or working hard recently, and I have no time to review at all. But... some things are already engraved in the DNA.

    Basically all overlords will be furious at this time.

    Then pinch the other person's wrist, use the cruelty and violence that can cover up the pain in the heart, sneer, and ask the other person viciously-"You don't want my child?"

    ... really shouldn't put everything in the DNA engrave it.

    The classic lines that Ruan Ruan blurted out made the air more solidified than before. Jiang Yanzhan may be the first overlord to be asked this way by others, his ears gradually turned red, and his eyes drifted to other places with guilt.

    Before Ruan Ruan could react, Jiang Yanzhan silently bent down and picked up the medicine.

    "Your child?" He paused, and said slowly, "You are still a child."

    Ruan Ruan: "..."

    "It's not impossible." Jiang Yanzhan put the medicine into his pocket slowly, It's like negotiating with some partner, "you can give birth after you get a certificate."

    The legal age is different for different genders, and the restrictions for female Alpha are the most relaxed.

    According to Ruan Ruan's identity information, her birthday this year has already passed, so she can legally obtain the certificate.

    Ruan Ruan thought about this in an instant, she looked at Jiang Yanzhan expectantly, and said decisively: "Let's get it now, where is the Civil Affairs Bureau?"

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..."

    Ruan Ruan's reaction was direct and decisive. I don't know how to pick it up.

    He did use a business negotiation attitude to keep himself calm, but no one would burn his face during the negotiation, and there was no negotiation where such a lovely, his lover was on the opposite side.

    Jiang Yanzhan took a deep breath, and said slowly: "You have to think clearly."

    "I've thought about it a lot." Ruan Ruan walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist coquettishly, "Thought that when I'm with you, I might be There are conflicts, I thought that we might quarrel, I thought about how troublesome it is to raise a child..."

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..."

    "Thought about the good and the bad." Ruan Ruan buried her face in his chest, "But never I never thought of being separated from you."

    Jiang Yanzhan touched Ruan Ruan's head.

    Her hair is also very soft to the touch, and the quality of the hair is so good that I don't know how many people will be envious.

    Such a cute and obedient Alpha.

    The whole world can't find another one.

    After Jiang Yanzhan hugged Ruan Ruan back and hugged her for a warm moment, Ruan Ruan's hand quietly reached into Jiang Yanzhan's pocket and took out the emergency contraceptive pill.

    Jiang Yanzhan showed a little helpless expression.

    Ruan Ruan hid the medicine behind her back, quickly backed away, and at the same time looked at Jiang Yanzhan nervously: "Then, then you don't need this!"