Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Jiang Yanzhan also turned off the phone later.

    The two of them were still on vacation, no matter how turbulent the chaos outside was, they would not be affected in the slightest.

    Although there are top students in the college entrance examination every year, Ruan Ruan was on a hot search, and she is still a beauty blogger with more than 300,000 followers-the popularity must be much higher than those previous top students.

    The seaside cable car they were going to go to during the day the next day was a well-known attraction in the city.

    One end of the cable car was built on a hill near the coast of the city, on the mountainside near the top. The other end is in the middle of the sea, and there is an artificially built car platform, which needs to be taken from the pier by boat.

    Ruan Ruan and Jiang Yanzhan planned to start from the platform, climb the mountain by cable car, and then walk down the mountain path.

    This itinerary is a bit overloaded for most Omegas, but Jiang Yanzhan didn’t say that here, his physical strength is a little bit better than most Betas—this is because his pheromones are very unstable.

    Now that he has been marked by Ruan Ruan, the pheromones have finally stabilized, and Ruan Ruan's pheromones are in his body, making his pheromones more peaceful in his daily life... The problem that most affects physical fitness has been solved, and now He can be said to be more powerful than many Alphas.

    And they bought VIP tickets.

    You don’t have to wait in a scary queue at the pier, you can go directly to the boat, and there are special private rooms on the boat.

    This is also Ruan Ruan's first time on a boat.

    She sat beside Jiang Yanzhan, shaking her legs a little excitedly, with her shoulders on his arm, and looked out of the window with great interest: "The sea is so deep and wide... Ah, seagulls! So fast!"

    Jiang Yanzhan said with a faint smile. Looking at her with a smile: "Yeah."

    "There's still a boat over there." Ruan Ruan moved a little away and squeezed over, his shoulder collided with his arm again, "So white!"

    Jiang Yanzhan: "..."

    Every time he had physical contact with Ruan Ruan, he would feel a little distracted.

    The time and occasion were wrong, so he could only think of other questions to divert his attention—for example, what kind of descriptive ability is Ruan Ruan?

    Such a deep sea, such a fast bird, such a white boat?

    Is this the language proficiency of the top scorer in the college entrance examination? Is that how she writes essays?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yanzhan couldn't help laughing first, Ruan Ruan moved closer to him and asked, "What's the matter, what's the matter, did you see anything?"

    "...No." Jiang Yanzhan suppressed his smile, "The boat is about to sail

    Ruan Ruan: "Oh!" Jiang

    Yanzhan always feels that her excitement and vitality are only found in children, and it is difficult for people of this age to have such a state.

    This is also one of the most valuable things in Ruan Ruan.

    Jiang Yanzhan hugged Ruan Ruan's waist with a smile, lowered his head and kissed her on the face, and said softly: "I'm leaving tomorrow, think about what else is there to play today?"