Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The high temperature made Ruan Ruan, who had always been at peace, feel impetuous.

    It is said that when human beings are impetuous, they always have a big temper, and some people have a tendency to be a little violent in this situation.

    Ruan Ruan leaned against Jiang Yanzhan, feeling Jiang Yanzhan's cool arms hugging her, and the fingers of the other hand curled, rubbing gently against her face - she felt that she might have that tendency too.

    Just like at this moment, Jiang Yanzhan looked down at her, and whispered expressionlessly: "Your face is so red."

    She just wanted to turn her head and bite his finger.

    Because she knew how strong she was - the bite force probably wasn't too bad - Ruan Ruan endured it and didn't move, for fear of accidentally biting him.

    "Sweetheart, the sun seems to be going down soon." Ruan Ruan narrowed her eyes, raised her hand and slapped her face in front of her, "Shall we go to the beach first today?"

    They had planned to go to the beach in the afternoon.

    Judging by Ruan Ruan's fear of the heat, if he passed by in the afternoon when the sun was still in the sky, it seemed that he would really be melted by the sun.

    Now the sun is setting and the temperature is starting to drop, which is just right.

    Jiang Yanzhan touched her flushed face, and whispered: "Okay."

    She said on the plane just now that the pink clouds looked like him shy, but now it seems that she looks more like this.

    ……So cute.

    Jiang Yanzhan hugged Ruan Ruan, and looked out of the window without changing his expression.

    The car quickly stopped in front of the hotel.

    The room was ready before, Ruan Ruan got out of the car and dragged Jiang Yanzhan into the hotel, and took the elevator upstairs.

    This room was chosen by Ruan Ruan, the floor is very high, it can be regarded as the room on the top floor. When you open the curtains and look outside, you can have a panoramic view of most of the city.

    Not far away is one of the most famous beaches in this seaside city. From here, you can see a large stretch of sandy beach. There are many tourists and hawkers on the beach, which look like small dots, shrouded in the beautiful sunset at dusk, and the comings and goings are very lively.

    Jiang Yanzhan stepped forward, and the curtains sensed his approach and slowly opened.

    With his back to the inside of the room, standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooking the city, he looked very domineering and imposing.

    The wide back also looks extra reassuring.

    Ruan Ruan was inexplicably thirsty, she put down her messenger bag and walked towards Jiang Yanzhan, hugging him from behind.

    Before Jiang Yanzhan could react, Ruan Ruan exerted strength in his hands, stepped forward with his feet, and directly pressed Jiang Yanzhan in front of the glass window.

    Jiang Yanzhan panicked for a moment, and immediately felt relieved because of Ruan Ruan's almost tight hug. As soon as he lowered his eyes, he could see row upon row of buildings. The vehicle passing through the street, falling into his eyes at this moment, is so small.

    And he was held down by Ruan Ruan from behind, unable to struggle.

    It's not like struggling either.