Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    As the saying goes, once is born twice, familiarity makes perfect.

    Humans are creatures that learn and progress, and there are great individual differences in the ability to learn. A man like Jiang Yanzhan with super learning ability has made amazing progress.

    Ruan Ruan was so teased by him that she could hardly control her impulse. She even tore Jiang Yanzhan's belt during the kiss.

    His belt was pulled loose by Ruan Ruan, and the buckle was directly broken.

    Ruan Ruan might feel guilty afterwards, but she didn't notice it at all when she kissed Jiang Yanzhan in the dark.

    Her fingertips were a little cold, and her fingertips were as soft as if there were no fingerprints. She grabbed Jiang Yanzhan's shirt, and with a little force in her hand, the shirt was torn open, and the buttons fell out, and she rolled to nowhere.

    Jiang Yanzhan's gaze was as calm and peaceful as before, like a hunter, looking down at the prey in his hand.

    Only the flushed eye corners and the slightly opened mouth before taking a breath revealed the fact that he wasn't that comfortable.

    Ruan Ruan loved his appearance very much, the soft little hands deep in the depths covered the back of his hands, sometimes controlling the speed, but most of the time he let him do the action.

    She took off her bracelet, and the Alpha pheromone diffused in the air, but without the slightest suppression or coercion, it was as wide and inclusive as the sea, rushing towards Jiang Yanzhan in all directions, and devouring him involuntarily.

    Ruan Ruan broke through the obstacles like a destructive one, and began to explore places she didn't understand.

    He probably thought that he was the human being who sailed the sea with the shipwright.

    But the ups and downs and speed are controlled by the waves. No matter how he controls the direction, he can only be driven up or down by the waves of the sea.

    When the waves rose to their climax, he too was thrown aloft.

    In the end, Jiang Yan's face was red, and there were many physiological tears from the corners of his eyes. His face was wet, and he didn't notice it at all. His expression still maintained the previous indifference. The saliva that was too late to swallow.

    Ruan Ruan leaned over and licked the corner of his mouth, touched his face with a gentle smile, and praised in a low voice: "Sweetheart is really good."

    Jiang Yanzhan was still panting.

    Ruan Ruan bit his neck for the last time, and injected her pheromone into his gland when they were both distracted enough.

    It was the pheromone leaked at the moment of her liberation.

    This is really too exciting.

    Although he has been marked a few times before, he has not been like a normal Omega. The body has begun to adapt to Ruan Ruan's Alpha pheromone, and also adapted to the temporary mark. When receiving the mark, it is much smoother than before, no longer so Great physiological response—but the premise is that the pheromones in the normal state are accepted.

    The moment Ruan Ruan is released, the pheromone is full of release and injection.

    Not something aggressive, but more stimulating than aggressive pheromones.

    Jiang Yanzhan's eyes seemed to be looking at the person in front of him coldly, but when he looked carefully, he was obviously a little absent-minded.