Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Ruan Ruan always felt a little ashamed.

    Because the man in front of him is clearly an Omega, but the smell of pheromone is very calm and cold, only the fresh mint smell has a little sweetness in it... It smells very offensive.

    Although she is definitely an Alpha physically.

    But she could feel a little bit of her own pheromone.

    Soft and sweet orange flavor—exactly the same as her own body, it's the flavor of orange gummy bears.

    ...Fortunately, Alpha doesn't rely on the smell of pheromones to suppress others.

    Jiang Yanzhan's hand that was pinching Ruan Ruan's wrist loosened a bit, beads of sweat rolled down his forehead, his Adam's apple kept rolling, and he pressed his head on Ruan Ruan's shoulder as if he lost all strength.

    He wanted to retreat a little bit, but he had no strength in his whole body, so he could only lie on Ruan Ruan's shoulders and gasp for breath.

    Too... useless...

    this body...

    Jiang Yanzhan closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and refused to make a sound.

    Ruan Ruan touched his back reassuringly, and sighed: "Well...you should be glad that the person you met was me."

    She could feel how attractive the Omega pheromone in front of her was.

    My body has already reacted to him. If she hadn't just come into this world and hadn't fully integrated with the body settings, she might really be unable to hold on.

    Ruan Ruan leaned against the wall, holding the bag with one hand, and touched her clothes in the bag with the other.

    I heard that when you first pass through, you will bring useful props with you—then this prop must be used like this!

    She took out her coat from the bag, raised her arm to shake it off, and put it on the man whose shirt had been torn to pieces.

    The man's physique is much stronger than hers. Fortunately, the coat is oversized, which can be smoothly put on the other party's body, and the zipper can be pulled tightly.

    Jiang Yanzhan's body couldn't hold on for a long time. The Ruan Ruan's pheromone that he came into contact with just now made him weak all over, but he had already consumed all his mental strength without whimpering.

    He closed his eyes tightly and looked as if he had fallen into a coma.

    Those long legs lost their strength, and their knees softened, and they were about to kneel down.

    Ruan Ruan quickly grabbed his waist.

    Unexpectedly, this man looks strong, but his waist is very thin...

    Ruan Ruan's instinctive reaction made Ruan Ruan a little distracted. She blushed and endured it. Throwing away the bag in his hand, he reached into his pocket for her cell phone.

    Jiang Yanzhan's consciousness had already begun to blur.

    At the very end, he vaguely heard a little girl's voice, which was as soft as the voice that forced him to threaten him just now, with sweet and pleasant smelling pheromone—

    she said: "Hi, is this the emergency center? I Near No. 174, Jingfu Street, an Omega whose inhibitor has failed..."

    Jiang Yanzhan's eyes darkened when he heard this.