❤️💚Merry Christmas ❤️💚OT7

Start from the beginning

When they returned they found Jake laying on the couch. "Good morning Jake." He just hummed. "I'm going to wake everyone up." Jungwon said and he went back into the bedroom. "Guys, wake up. Jay is making breakfast." Sunoo immediately got up but the other two seemed too comfortable in bed.

Then he went to Heeseung's room. "Hyung, wake up. Jay is making breakfast." "Ten more minutes." So he just went back to Jay. "Sunoo is up but i can't get the others to wake up." Jay petted his head. "Don't worry. I'll make sure everyone will be up." Jungwon just sat down at the table. "It you all want warm food you better get your butts over here!"

Jungwon was slightly startled by Jay's yelling. At first there was no response. But after a minute Jake came to the kitchen followed by Heeseung. Sunoo came from the shower wearing a cute Christmas dress. "That's not what i was expecting." Jungwon mumbled. "I originally got one for you too but i see you settled for Jay's suit." Jay looked Sunoo up and down. "You should try it on Wonie. You'll look great."

"Oke, I'll do that after breakfast." The other two also entered the kitchen. "You look nice Sunoo." Ni-Ki just stared. "Do you like it?" "It just looks cold with open shoulder." Sunoo sighed and just sat down on one of the chairs. "But seriously. You look good in that." "Thanks Hoon." Ni-Ki threw a jelous glare at Sunghoon. Yet he didn't say anything. "I made American style pancakes. And they are still warm."

"Woah!" Jake excitedly licked his lips. Jay gave everyone pancakes. "So in the afternoon we have to do a wevers live for Christmas and we can go out for lunch. But when we return we can give the gifts." "I'm excited!" Sunoo said with a smile. "But you're not going in that." "I know." He said as he rolled his eyes.

After breakfast everyone got dressed. "I'll put it on when we come back from lunch, i swear Sunoo." "Pinky swear?" The older held up his pinky. "Of course." Jungwon took Sunoo's pinky. "I get to break your pinky if you don't keep your promise." "Let's not do that." Jay mumbled. "Sometimes you are so violent Sunoo."

When everyone showered and got dressed they went to the company building. The live wasn't that interesting and they just played games and talked. When the live finally ended they immediately went to the car. "You guys seem excited. Have you planned something perhaps?"

"Yes, we have. So if you could please drop us off after lunch that would be appreciated manager nim." Jake said. "Alright then."

Lunch wasn't that interesting. But they ate their favorite foods.

When they finally arrived at the dorm they hurried out of the car. "Bye manager nim. Have a nice Christmas." They bowed before quickly rushing to tge elevator. "Kids." He said as he shook his head.

"You have to keep your promise." "I didn't forget." The elevator arrived and they stepped into the elevator. "I'm so curious to see what everyone got." Jake said. "You just want gifts." "I like giving gifts too."

As they entered Sunoo immediately gave Jungwon the dress. "Go, you promised." Jungwon took it out of Sunoo's hands and went to change. Sunoo himself also went to change. They returned in matching dresses. "You look great Wonie." The younger scratched his neck. "I feel a bit exposed..." Jay hugged Jungwon. "You look great."

They prepared snacks and games. "So, the winner of each game can randomly pick a gift and give it to the person who's name is on it. After the gifts is opened you can guess who is the buyer." "What if you guess wrong?" "You can guess again."

The first winner was Ni-Ki. He picked a smaller gift and looked at the name. "Jake hyung." Jake was caught of guard but still incredibly excited. He first shook it. "What if it's delicate?" Jay asked and Jake immediately stopped shaking it. "Just open it! You're taking forever!" Ni-Ki whined. "Sorry."