Chapter 33 - pregnant

"Florence?" Sarah whispered

"Yeah." I scratched the back off my head and felt that I was blushing.

They all started to laugh; Mason even whipped some tears away.

"I need to call Raven!" Rose said between laughs.

"What so funny about that?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing John, I think that Flo would be great for you." Sarah told me while she squeezed my hand.

"Is Flo aware of your idea?" Nick asked.

"No, I am not going to tell her. But I wanted to ask her out for a date and then yeah, I will see from there."

"If you need some seduction techniques, I can help you." Mason wiggled his eyebrows.

Rose slapped his arm "John will be fine."

"He is inexperienced." Mason said quietly.

I scratched my head again "not completely, but yeah I don't have a lot of experience."

"What!" Mason shouted, "you never told me you lost your virginity."

"It was one time, 2 years ago, still grieving the loss of my mate. I was lonely, she was lonely. Worst experience off my life... I slipped out after she fell asleep. Damon stopped talking to me for 1 month."

"Oh boy." Mason muttered

"You were inexperienced to Mason." Rose said and that shut Mason up. "John will be fine."

"Thank you Rose."

"Don't hurt her John." Finn said.

"I don't intend to."

"Better not, I think your parents would kill you otherwise. Don't touch their Florence." Rose told me.

"I hope they approve." I spoke

"Approve? They will be trilled." Finn said.

Rose asked "when is she coming back? We need other women in our group, we feel outnumbered."

"She said soon." I shrugged

"That can be tomorrow but that can be next month." Bob said rolling his eyes.

"I call her tomorrow." Sarah said

"She wanted to stop by the Crescent Moon pack." I told them

"It's her second home."

"Do you know what happened with the horses?" I asked them.

"Flo had bought 24 horses. 4 to train at the pack, the others were here at the ranch close by." Finn explained and I nodded. "The Crescent Moon pack brought 8 other horses back home. They will start training with them more. Alpha Eric saw how useful they were."