Chapter 4 - we will miss you

After dinner I cleaned the kitchen and walked back towards my room when the duke cornered me in the hallway

After dinner I cleaned the kitchen and walked back towards my room when the duke cornered me in the hallway. He pushed my body against the wall and wrapped his hand around my wrist. When I tried to break free, he only squeezed his hand harder around my wrist. He placed his nose in the crook off my neck and sniffed.

He growled "why are you smelling like Finn?"

"Why can I smell different women on you?" I fired back.

"Easy there little mate." He wrapped his other hand around my neck and squeezed hard. "I'm the duke, I can do what I want."

I looked into his eyes and saw anger, fury, and lust. "Okay, my duke." I purred

He growled again and squeezed harder. He pushed his lower body against my body, and I felt his erection against my hip. I felt a bone break in my wrist but kept my face blank. Or at least I tried.

"What is going on here?" I heard Beta James asking from behind us.

"Nothing James, this little omega needed to know her place." He growled back.

"Ah, Flo? I wanted to ask you if you can make me some of your pancakes? My mate is craving them."

"Of course, Beta James. I would love too."

"Little whore, pleasing other man." The duke whispered in my ear before letting me go. I dropped onto the floor while he walked away.

 I dropped onto the floor while he walked away

"Are you okay Flo?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I think my wrist is broken. Do you need those pancakes now, or can Olivia wait for a bit?"

"She can wait. What was he doing?"

"Asking me why I smell like Finn." She muttered.

"Ha-ha, so he's jealous. What did you reponed?"

"I asked him why he smelled like different woman."

"Nice one Flo. Don't be too soft for him."

"I'll try."

We arrived at the hospital and Grace rushed to us. "Luna, what happened?"

"Grace, please call me Flo." Flo muttered.