Chapter 9 - I'm so happy to meet you

After my talk with James, I accepted in the morning John his offer to become his Beta

I said goodbye to the pack and my brother. It wasn't forever, I still could visit them and they me. When John found out that Grace and her family were travelling towards the Moon Valley Pack, he changed his plans for me so that I could see my sister, and we accompanied them.

My sister was happy to see us, and she was glowing. I was happy for her that she had found her mate and that he treated her right. John asked for a meeting with Flo's parents, the old Alpha couple, and Jack her brother. He told them everything that he had witnessed in Alpha Roberto's pack. At first, they didn't want to believe that Roberto had lied to them till Grace stood up and shared everything that Flo told her from that night. After that they were silent.

Jack looked crushed and tears flowed over his cheeks. "I never believed her, my own sister."

"I told you many times that she was telling the truth. Luckily, I believed her otherwise the whole pack would have left her out." Jayden scoffed.

Her parents and Jayden parents stayed quiet. They couldn't say much, they needed to talk to Flo.

"Where is she now?" Jack asked

"She and David should have arrived in Oklahoma city by now. From there they are traveling toward Tulsa and after that I don't know."

"Who is David?" Jack asked.

"David is a boy from our pack, he lived at the orphanage. He was very protective over her and she over him."

"How old is he?"

"11 years old. Normally, if everything goes well, Lisa Marie would get a call from her friend in 2 days." I told them.

"So, she is a rouge now? Finn, she lost her wolf. What if they come across other rouges" Flo's mom asked worried.

"Yes, they are rouges, for now. We've already warned all the packs that they could come across. They all are alle watching out for them. We will find them." John assured them.

We stayed for the night and another day. John thought it would be good for me. And seeing my sister happy with Jayden did feel good. John took the advantage to see the pack with Jayden. We trained with the warriors, and they were happy to train with their King. John was completely different from working with Christopher. I liked working with John, he was very down to earth. He thought of the people, when I complimented him on that, he laughed it off. I told him that Christopher never thought about his people and that it was refreshing.

2 days later we left after breakfast back to my new pack, the Lunar Eclipse pack. Arriving at the pack most of them were waiting outside the packhouse to welcome us. Apparently, John had let them know when we would be back, and everything was ready for a party. John would introduce me and would accept me official as the pack new Beta. He brought me to my new room. The omegas had cleaned it and all Frank and Margot's belongings were packed away in boxes, ready to be sent towards them. I took a much-needed shower and redressed after it. Luckily my stuffed had already arrived.