Chapter 6 - come to join us mate

Finn walked in, followed by Dean and Lisa Marie, behind them James and Olivia and as last one Christopher and I, the ballroom was quiet until applause and cheering was heard

At that moment I felt Christopher push forward again and coldness came back over his face. Musique started because the duke and his duchess needed to open the ball.

But he left my hand and pulled out one of the she-wolf's that stood on the side. Tall, blond, big breast, face full of make-up and a slutty dress. She smirked at me when they started to dance. I winked back at her and pulled Finn to me "please dance with me" I pleaded.

He smiled sad at me and spun me around the ballroom. Olivia, James, Eve, Jayden, Dean and Lisa Marie stepped also quick in and danced. After the first song James told the people that the ball was opened and wished everyone a great evening.

When I thought that I had seen it all from Christopher, he surprised me again

When I thought that I had seen it all from Christopher, he surprised me again. When he walked in with Flo, I felt the excitement of the whole pack through the link and she looked stunning. Like a true Luna. But with all the excitement Christopher took back the control over Zion and left her alone, pulling a slut on the dance floor to open the ball.

Luckily Flo is too smart and quick and pulled me also in. I felt the packs concern about their Luna. Flo had met many pack members and was very loved. The duke was furious with that fact.

After the first song he left the ballroom and we had a wonderful evening until Flo clamped down on me "I need to leave, now!"

"Maybe the pack needs to see how their duke is treating his mate?"

"They are going to think that I'm weak." She said with panic on her face.

"No, they won't." I assured her just when she let out a blood-curdling scream and fell on her knees.

People began whispering and I opened the mind link for everyone, even for Christopher 'her mate is with another women. Flo is undergoing this disrespect for 4 months now, he is killing her with it. Please support or Luna.'

I picked her up and the whole pack chanted her name in support. She was crying and smiled back at the people in thanks. Even in pain she thought of the people. Grace ran towards us "She needs to get to the hospital."