Chapter 21 - knowing things without asking

Mid may

Mid may

"Babe, when are you going to make me your Queen?"

"Soon Bianca."

"I want it on the 21st off June."

"Why?"

"It's my birthday then. It would be the best present ever." She squealed and I flinched at the sound.

"I'll think about it. Can you now please leave my office? I have a lot of work to do."

She kissed my cheek and finally left my office. I felt a headache coming up. I sighed, she did it again. Those headaches were mostly followed by a blackout. 'Chris and Keith can you come to my office?' I mind linked them.

'On our way John.'

They knocked and stepped in. "We saw Bianca leave your office. Everything okay?"

"For now, yes, but I believe not for very long. I feel another headache coming up."

"What did she want?"

"She wants to become the Queen on July 21st."

"That's still 5 weeks John. We have still time to find out her plan." Keith assured me.

"I know but I feel that time is running out."

"I will follow her day and night." Chris said

"Chris, we will follow her both, you need to sleep too."

"Okay."

"Great guys, can you tell Jerome and Kim too?"

"Of course, you can count on us Alpha John."

"Thank you both for everything."

I was waiting in the forest for Connor to show up

I was waiting in the forest for Connor to show up. He was late, again. I already knew why but I waited for him to tell me. I heard a branch snap in the distance and saw Connor's wolf coming closer. Once shifted and he had put on the shorts I tossed him, he took a seat next to me.