Chapter 32 - he wanted to die

I groaned and opened my eyes, blinded by the light I closed them back

I groaned and opened my eyes, blinded by the light I closed them back. I tried to move a bit, but my neck hurt like hell.

"John, stay calm. Your neck is still healing." A soft voice told me. Her soft fingers traveled over my neck.

"My mate." Someone growled.

"Xander!" the sweet voice became stern. "I am helping our King, don't go all caveman on me. Go fetch Finn, tell him that John is waking up." Someone turned off the lights, and I opened my eyes again.

"Kiss first." She giggled but she did give him a kiss.

"What happened?" I croaked.

"Drink this first." She place a straw between my lips.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"I made it, do you like it? It should work healing for your throat."

"A bit too sweet for my liking."

"Noted." She smiled again.

"Raven?"

"Yes, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I heard a lot about you."

"Flo?" I nodded and Raven rolled her eyes.

"Where is Flo?"

"Finally awake I see." Finn walked in fast followed by Mason, Nick, and Bob. Lastly Xander breezed in and pulled Raven in his arms, placing his nose on his mark.

"How long was I out? What did I miss?"

"You missed the fun part." Mason grinned at me. Bob slapped him on the head.

"It's been four days." Bob told me.

"What do you remember?" Finn asked.

"I remember taking a potion. Bianca's coronation, holding our hands in the air. She told me something, pain, so much pain." I shook my head, that's all.

"The potion Jerome gave me, it didn't work. He told me that I would be able to resist Bianca better. It didn't work."

"I lied to him. Because it wasn't for that. I only told him that so that you would be relaxed. The real potion would work better if you stayed calm. You drank the same as we all did, it was to cover your scent. So that we could hide you better afterwards. It also slowed down your blood flow, your heart rate... That's why I could heal you, it saved your life." Raven explained.

"Thank you, Raven, I own you one and more." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Once you were down, Raven killed Bianca with an arrow. Bianca saw it never coming. Derek ran, the 4 dukes went after him. They came back when Ruben was seriously injured." Finn explained.

"How is he now? And Maria?"

"He will be fine; a vampire bit him. It's possible that he will be a hybrid after he is completely healed. But Max is staying to keep an eye on him. Maria was shaken but is alright." Finn said.