Chapter 29 - never met the right person I think

18 juni 2030

18 juni 2030

Raven and Flo and their teenagers were training at the ranch. The owner knew what we were and for what we were training. Marta had designed them outfits for their group. It gave them more confidence Flo and Raven looked hot. I wasn't the only one who thought that. Xander was keeping a close eye on Raven and every man that dared to look towards Raven received a warning growl. Chris was neither happy how they looked at Flo and I only could laugh with that. Flo wasn't even aware from all the looks that she received. Even one off the older teenagers ran after her like a lost puppy.

Today I was here for our last meeting, and Raven needed to tell me what herbs I needed to bring tomorrow, we needed to make some of the potions. Alexander had travelled with me and was like always looking proud at whatever Flo did.

3 more days and Bianca would be crowned as the Queen off all wolfs. John looked like crap and I hoped that we would be in time to safe him. I knew that Grandma June had seen something but couldn't share it with us. I was so lost in thoughts that I was startled when I felt an arrow fly beside my head. Everyone cheered but I was pissed "hey, don't shoot me!" I yelled.

"Sorry" Harry yelled "there is a snake behind you."

I turned around and he was right, behind me was now a dead snake, pierced with an arrow. I heard Flo and Raven telling him how proud they were off him. "Nice shot!" Chris told him.

After their training they combed their horses, and all took a shower. Spaghetti was served and they all started to talk and eat.

I sat a bit apart; those teenagers were too loud for me. Flo came to sit with me.

"You look worried Jerome."

"Aren't you worried?" she smiled at me and nodded.

"Did you see my brother?"

"Yes, he had a good talk with Finn. He will be fine; he has Jacob to live for."

"I think so too." She looked at me and smiled again.

"Ask Flo."

"Why are you still single?"

I shrugged my shoulders "never met the right person I think."

"Did you search?"

"I did but maybe not that good. I have travelled a lot and didn't stay long at the same place for long. Then it is hard to keep a relationship going."

"Uh..." she looked back towards the table where Chris was discussing something with Harry.

"Flo, you shouldn't feel obligated to feel anything."

"I don't. I like his company as a friend. I don't think there is more."

"Because you feel more for someone else?"