A proposal for Ashton

Start bij het begin

ASHTON

"Okay, what about the shipment?"

I was talking to Viktor about the French's shipment which we were about to intersect when he took two minutes to tell me the whole plan when I nodded, "Perfect. Make sure the men are ready and everyone acts according to the plan. I will also join the mission."

"Yes boss. I'll get to work."

Nodding, I ended the call when I turned around and my eyes met an aged woman, who was fat but short in height that her head literally came even lower than my arms. I looked immensely tall in front of her when I studied her features and set myself on alarm since she could be anyone and I had to be careful, especially with the fact that I had family with me. She was chubby, looked in her forties and had a HUGEEEE smile on her face when she laid out her hand and greeted me, her voice coming out all chirpy, while the other hand held her ANNOYINGLY SPARKLING PINK PURSE, "Oh hello dear."

I usually don't shake hands as they itch the fuck out of me but I know Sophia would have never appreciated if I just stared at her, waiting for her to continue and hence I shook her hand and nodded. She took in a breath and held her purse tightly with the both of her hands and giggled, "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

I really wanted to say that yes, I even mind you talking to me right now but she seemed too happy and I didn't want to hurt her so I shook my head, "No, please go ahead."

"Oh you're so sweet. You're such a sweet boy."

I rolled my eyes, "My family is waiting, kindly ask me whatever you want to."

I was high on alarm and ready in case she did something, and had my gun ready when she squeaked out, "I want to meet your family, dear."

I frowned, my suspicions just increasing and increasing where I was ready to put three bullets through her skull within a flash, "Why?"

"I have some important business to talk with them."

"Excuse me? My family wouldn't even know you."

She held my arm and grew excited, "Exactlyyyyy! We'll get to know each other and proceed and become a family. How beautiful."

I rubbed my forehead, massaging out the pain, "You can talk to me whatever you want to."

She seemed a bit sad when she spoke, her voice coming out low, "But I really want to meet your parents."

I sighed, "My parents died when I was eight years old."

She gasped and..................HUGGED ME? EW.

I had my arms by my side while my back was rigid and I was trying to process this and how to politely throw her off of me when she started sympathizing, "Oh dear, I am so sorry. I hope you are doing well and I hope you are coping up great." She backed away and cupped my face, "Dear take me as your mother and whatever you want, you can directly come to me, whenever. I'm so sorry I didn't know."

Okay.

What the fuck was going on?

I nodded and swallowed, "I will. Appreciated." I didn't say thank yous. Huh.

She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled, "Well, in that case, let me be your mother and I'll make sure that my son is happy and doesn't feel lonely anymore."

Was I hallucinating or was this woman actually talking nonsense I had no clue of.

I squinted my eyes and looked at her, "Excuse me but with all due respect, I don't like beating around the bush or wasting time. Do you plan on telling me as to what do you have in mind? Tell me exactly."