Prologue 3: The Ultimate Introduction 1

Start from the beginning

"Helloooooo!" Someone said, waving their hand in my face. I quickly jumped back, putting my arms up in a panic. "Jeez, you sure are jumpy. Sorry if I interrupted your thoughts or something, I just wanted to get to know you."

"O- oh yeah... s- sorry, I was just thinking about s- something." I replied. She nodded with big motions.

"Yeah yeah, I understand. Sometimes I do the same thing! But usually I get left on auto pilot instead of completely frozen." She laughed to herself after that, almost as if she'd made a really funny joke.

"Anyway, what's your name? And your special talent?" She asked. I paused for a second, trying to think of something cool to introduce myself with.

"Yeah! I'm the U- Ultimate Tutor, Hirano Rei, m- maybe you've heard of m- me before? I- I'm pretty c- cool." I said. Almost immediately, my face turned a bright pink. "A- as long as you think it's cool, th- that's fine! I- I was lying about what I s- said before, I don't think it's a- all that s-special..." I tried to cover my red face, in an attempt to at least save myself a little bit of embarrassment.

Suddenly, an uproar of laughter appeared. I slightly moved my finger to see her nearly cackling to herself. She wiped a couple of tears off of herself, as she tried her best to calm down. I should've expected this reaction. And all I could do was stand there all embarrassed about what I had done. She planted a single hand on my shoulder.

"Listen man, you don't have to try so hard to impress me or anyone else. Just act like the person you are. If someone judges you for that, who cares? They're idiots anyway!" She said. I paused, nodding.

"Thank you..." I said. She nodded.

"Oh wait, I forgot, I gotta introduce myself!" She laughed. She took her hand off my shoulder and stepped back a bit. "My name is Morita Yoshie, the Ultimate Hockey Pro! I think we could be great friends! And not many people get that title, so hold it with pride!"

Morita YoshieUltimate: Hockey ProAge: 18Birthday: March 25Height: 5'4Weight: 121Likes: Competition, AlmondsDislikes: Jewelry, Whipped CreamDescription: Morita Yoshie is a fiery young girl with an empowering spirit

Morita Yoshie
Ultimate: Hockey Pro
Age: 18
Birthday: March 25
Height: 5'4
Weight: 121
Likes: Competition, Almonds
Dislikes: Jewelry, Whipped Cream
Description: Morita Yoshie is a fiery young girl with an empowering spirit. She loves teasing others, but don't let that fool you. She hates when things aren't fair, and when people treat others without respect.
Morita spends her free time making jokes with her friends, and playing sports or other games. But she's also good to just chill and hang out with people around her.

"Oh, you play hockey?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yep! What, does my talent just have nothing to do with me?" She laughed. I smiled weakly.

"Well, I'm just not very good with the cold. The fact that you can do that is pretty cool." I said. She paused, shaking her head back and fourth, snickering a bit as she did.