Kill Me

"Ah it looks like someone's happy to see me. Of course I'd rather not have the nurses know about my visit. I hope you don't mind if I turn the machines off for a minute." Finn laughs as he pushes some buttons. Soon the beeping stops.

He comes around to the other side of the bed and pulls the chair Octavia usually sits in up to the bed. He plays with the restraint on my right wrist. I glare at him and at least feel a little pride when I see the nasty scar across his neck. I only wish that she had just killed him.

"So I'm going to assume from your reaction that you remember that night. Am I correct?" He asks.

"Remember what? That you're an evil son of a b –" I start to say until he covers my mouth.

"Now Bellamy there's no need for cursing." He teases me by smiling. I bite his finger and he yelps. He uses a pillow to muffle me this time. "Feisty. I almost hate to kill you in such a pathetic manner."

I fight against the restraints even harder to no avail. I can't believe I never saw the darkness in him. His eyes are dead. How did I miss it for so long?

"It's going to be almost as hard as it was to kill Clarke. You know what? I actually loved her. I know that she would have loved me in time, too. But, you had to ruin that. You ruined everything." He shoves the pillow against me harder. It is blocking my airway completely. I'm starting to feel lightheaded. I shake my head to try and get him off of me.

"Look at the pain in your eyes. This almost makes up for it. I wonder if it will hurt worse for you to die knowing that Clarke's not actually dead."

I buck against his hold.

"Wow. Yes. This is even better. We took her back inside. She will never get away from us again. Her father tried to get them out so her mom sold him out to save herself. Her mom even knew that we were coming for Clarke. If you had just stayed away you would have been fine; Octavia would be safe. But instead, you will all suffer."

I buck even harder. The bed is shifting from my weight and yet Finn still is holding me down. It doesn't help that my muscles are still so weak from lack of use. The pillow moves enough for me to suck in a deep breath. I don't know if I can believe him that Clarke is still alive but I know that I can't give up if it's true.

"I guess they were right. I'll have to just use drugs. I don't have the time to sit and hold you down. I've got to get back to Clarke. I'm sure she's missing me. I get to be the one who visits her in her room. Her eyes always light up when she sees me, of course not in the way they did for you, but she thinks you're dead so that light is gone."

He is holding the pillow with one hand while he reaches into his pocket to pull out a syringe. When he does this I put all of my strength into my movement and his hand with the pillow slides to my side. I yank my right arm free and hit him in the arm. The syringe flies to the other side of the room. I scream as loud as I can before he can get the pillow back on me.

"Fine. Hard way it is." He pulls out a gun and points it at my chest. I stop moving.

A shot rings out and I grab my chest. Blood starts to pool and I whimper.

A/N Just because this one is pretty intense I'll be posting the next chapter in the morning. I don't think I can put you guys through a day of waiting after this one. Hope that's okay :)