Movie Night

"So, what should we watch now?" Octavia asks as the credits start to roll across the screen. "How about a chick flick? Oh, yeah we could watch Grease!" She claps her hands.

Clarke who has been lying on her stomach with her feet in the air the last hour flips over to look at Octavia. I laugh when I see Clarke's face. She looks like she'd rather eat a rat's tail. I know that it matches my own. Octavia notices too because she starts to fight her case.

"Come on. Don't tell me that you don't like Grease?" She throws a pillow from behind her on the couch at Clarke who's currently leaning back on her elbows.

"I've never seen it with good reason." She throws the pillow back at O and it hits her square in the face as her mouth hangs open.

"What girl hasn't seen Grease? Even Bell has seen it." O points at me and Clarke gives me a questioning look by lifting an eyebrow. When she sees me nod my head in shame she starts laughing so hard that she falls onto her back. Her hands reach up to cover her mouth and I love seeing the crinkles at the edge of her eyes as she laughs. It takes all of my strength to just stay on the recliner that I'm sitting in.

"In my defense I only watched because O made me." I say as I start to laugh too.

"Yeah right! I think you know the songs better than I do. But, I guess we can go for something different." O says and starts rifling through the movies again.

"So, Bellamy, do you like to sing?" Clarke asks as she sits up, crossing her legs.

"You got me Princess. I secretly am a world reknowned singer." I say with a wink to Clarke. "O, look what you've done. You've given up my biggest secret." I say in mock exasperated tone.  

"You're just lucky she left before you showered or she would have heard just how bad you are brother." O says as a joke, but it hits me hard. It reminds me that Clarke left; that we won't be the same. Clarke's smile drops and I see a flicker of sadness in her eyes before she smiles again and turns to my sister.

"I can't believe I missed that. Or should I be thankful?" She asks not letting on that she's not happy.

"Definitely be thankful." O says and then pulls out a movie with a black cover. "Oh, how about the Ring?"

"I don't know I might just go home. It's getting late." Clarke says as she gets to her feet.

"Oh, I see how it is. The Princess is afraid." I say before I can stop myself. I know that she won't back down from a dare any more than I would and I really don't want her to leave yet.

"Seriously, Clarke. Please don't make me watch scary movies with my brother all night. I'll even invite some friends over. It'll be fun. Please." O is holding onto Clarke's arm and giving her her best pouting look.

"Alright, you win. I'll stay but we need some more snacks." She says giving O a genuine smile.

"Yes!" Octavia jumps up and down and does a happy dance. "I'll text the guys."

"Guys?" I ask Octavia. What guys could she be inviting over?

"Chill, Bell. It's just Jasper, Monty, Raven, and Wick. I won't even invite Atom." She gives me a pleading look and nods to Clarke in a silent argument.

"Sounds good to me. Tell them all to bring some snacks. A lot of snacks." I say with a smirk at Clarke remembering how she practically inhaled her pizza earlier. She responds by sticking her tongue out at me.

Octavia texts them and then we start to pick up a little bit. Luckily it's not too messy. Clarke grabs our cups and heads to the kitchen while Octavia runs to her room to grab the bean bag chairs she has in there for nights like these.

I follow Clarke into the kitchen carrying the pizza box and our paper plates. When I get in there I see her scratching at the ankle monitor.

"So what happened? You never said." I say pointing to it. She looks at me and then back to her ankle.

"Did you guys hear about Raven and Wick?" Octavia yells from the living room before Clarke can respond. Sometimes I really wish my sister had a mute button. 

A/N Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Hope you guys are enjoying it!