I think...

The song is React by Artist vs. Poet :)

I wake up feeling more rested than I have in years. I can feel Clarke rolled up next to me. Her leg is tangled between mine and my arm is wrapped around her so tightly that when I shift my hand goes tingly. Before I can roll over she snuggles up closer and I hear her breathing soften.

She is now facing me and there is just a curtain of hair blocking her face from my view. I sit up on my elbow and push the hair away from her face. She looks so peaceful that I don't want to wake her. I lie back down on my side and watch her sleep. I'm not sure how long this goes on, but I know that this is the first time I've ever even fallen asleep with a girl, let alone stayed.

"Daddy?" She murmurs in her sleep. Then her face contorts with fear. She starts to kick her legs ever so gently and her hand that's back on my arm squeezes shut. Her eyes shoot open and she looks even more terrified. I can tell that even though her eyes are open she's not seeing anything. They snap shut and she moves away from me. The sheets get twisted around her and she struggles against them.

"No, please." She cries out and I see tears falling from her eyes as she turns again.

I don't know what to do so I let instinct take over. I wrap my arms around her, tangled sheets and all, and pull her on top of me. I sit up and lean against the wall. I gently start to rock her in my arms.

"Shh... Princess. You're safe. Just sleep." I whisper into her ear and kiss her forehead, her eye lids, and then her cheek. "Princess, I will always keep you safe."

She starts to calm down and stops shaking. I wipe the tears from her cheeks and settle back against the pillow. I slowly let us slide back down so that we're lying down again.

"Bell..." She breathes before her breathing evens out again.

Hearing my name on her lips while I'm holding her makes me feel something I've never felt before. "I think I might be falling for you, Princess. Just please don't break my heart." I kiss her forehead once more before falling back to sleep.

A/N Hey all, I know it's a short chapter, but I just thought it would be nice again to leave it on a happy note. Don't worry more action and drama is on the way! :D