Good Morning

This time when I wake up I'm not surprised to find my wrists cuffed to the sides of the bed with Velcro bindings. I am surprised though to see that the room is empty. There is a remote next to my right hand that is connected to the bed by a cord. It has a red button on it with the word call under it. I press it and wait.

Less than a minute passes before a nurse comes in. I recognize her as the one who gave me the shot. She has long dark hair that is pulled into a bun and is tall. She has on dark red scrubs.

"Good morning Sunshine. Are you feeling better today?" She asks in a fake voice.

"Where is my sister?" I ask not wasting time on pleasantries.

"She's at school. She usually gets here a little after four so she'll be here in about an hour. How about I get you something to eat? Does anything sound good to you?"

"I don't care. Do you have a phone I could use? I just want to check on her."

"She's fine. I'll grab you a BLT and chips. Do you want barbeque or original?"

"I don't care about the freaking chips. I want to talk to my sister. Why won't you let me?" I struggle against the restraints on my wrists.

"You need to calm down or I will have to put you under again. Take a couple deep breaths." She says and I want to hit her.

When she grabs the IV I take a deep breath. She finally lets go when I sit back against the propped up pillows. "Original please."

"Alright dearie, I know this is hard but as soon as you are able to stay calm you'll be able to go home and forget about this." With that said she leaves me alone.

I flip the remote over that's still in my hand and see that it's a remote for the TV too. I turn it on and start to flip through channels hoping to find something to distract me. When I flip to the movie channel and see that the Godfather is on I feel a shot of pain in my chest. I quickly change it just to see Grease is on the next station.

I decide that I can't take it so I flip the TV off again. The silence is deafening so I start to tap my fingers against the side of the bed to numb the aching caused by my rushing thoughts. They're jumbled and I can't stop them.

"Bellamy. I'm sorry." My eyes start to burn with unshed tears.

"If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. You're forgiven." A single tear rolls down my cheek.

"I think I love you." Another tear escapes from my eye.

"I don't deserve it." I let out a sob.

"The things I've done; I can't forget them." I can't contain the tears anymore as sobs wreak my body.

"If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. You're forgiven."

"Why wouldn't you come with me?" I mumble as I turn my tear covered face into my pillow. "Why did you have to leave me?"

There's a knock at the door so I wipe my face on the pillow the best I can and sit up.

"Come in." I call out and hope whoever it is can't tell that I've been crying.

"Hey Bellamy. I'm happy to see that you're awake. We have a lot to talk about."

The monitors start to scream as my heart races and I fight against my restraints. 

A/N We're getting closer to the end! Who do you think it is? What's going to happen?

P.S. I couldn't sleep two days ago so I was watching Bellarke videos and decided to write what I want to happen in Season 3. If you want to check it out that would be great! Thanks! You guys are the best! I'm trying to read all of your books too and if there is any that you want me to read in particular just PM and I will get on it. :)