Kids Close Your Eyes For This

Haha! Something might just be happening in this chapter... But don't worry it won't be graphic or anything, if you want that then I will let your imagination take over :)

Heaven in our Headlights by Hedley is the song. I think it fits them perfectly!

"Oh my gosh! Is that bacon? And omelets! You are a godsend!" She rushes forward and wraps her arms around me.

I don't exactly know what to do with my hands because I'm pretty sure if I wrap them around her I'll never let go and I really don't want to scare her away. Then again maybe it's my turn to mess with her.

I let my arms wrap around her waist as hers are already around my shoulders. I start to move my hands in slow circles on her back and hear her sharp intake of breath as I pull her even closer. I look down and see her eyes on me. They shift between my eyes and lips. I lean down but before anything can happen she steps back.

"So is one of those for me?" She asks in a slightly husky voice.

"Yeah, I hope you like sausage, bacon, and cheese. O usually puts green stuff in it but I wasn't sure what you liked. In fact I don't really know much about you."

"Ditto. How about we play truth while we eat?" She offers.

"Truth?" I cringe it definitely sounds like a chick game and the whole honesty thing is hard with my particular job.

"Yeah, it's where we go back and forth asking each other questions. You have to answer honestly, if you're caught in a lie you lose."

"What if I don't want to answer a question?"

"Then you can pass and you ask me a question. If I answer it then I win. If I chose not to then we keep going. It's easy. Come on. Please, Bell." She bats her eyelashes and puffs her bottom lip out. There is no possible way I could say no to her right now.

"Okay, I get to go first." I'm not ready for her to ask me a question.

"What's your favorite breakfast food?" I ask as I set a plate in front of her and sit down with my own.

"I love crepes; especially ones filled with strawberries, chocolate, and whipped cream." She licks her lips.

"What is your middle name?"

"Don't have one."

"Really?"

"Yes, at least that I know of." I shrug my shoulders.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Usually it's blue, but right now I've got to say chocolate brown." She meets my gaze with her ocean filled eyes.

We continue to play asking relatively easy questions. We've long since finished eating and I take our dishes to set them in the sink to deal with in the morning.

"Do you want to go sit on the couch?" I ask her.

"Yeah, let me go check on Octavia real quick first." When she says this it hits me that I had completely forgotten about my own sister. All I cared about was Clarke, her answers, and what different things made her laugh.

"Okay, ready for the real questions?" She leaps over the back of the couch to land on her knees. Her shirt flips up and I'd like to say that I was a gentleman, but I wasn't, I looked.

"I don't know, are you?" I smirk and take a seat next to her. I turn my body so that I'm facing her.

"How many girls have to brought home with you?" She blurts out and at least has the decency to blush.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, or would you like to pass?" She gives me an innocent smile.

"Fine. None."

Her mouth drops open in shock. "None?"

"Correct. Now how many guys have you brought home?"

"Two, for dinner and then I dumped them. How have you never brought any girl home? What about Raven?"

"That's two questions. Which would you like me to answer?"

"Both. You can have two next turn."

"Okay. I don't bring girls to my house because I like to leave as soon as I can. If they were here I couldn't leave. And Raven is one of my best friends. Nothing more than a drunk kiss when she was fifteen has ever happened."

Relief floods her face. "So tonight?"

"Nothing. We just don't want people to exactly know that we're friends it's complicated. So that makes three questions I think. First, would you be okay with me pushing the hair out of your face?"

"Yes?" She blushes and shifts so that there is a curtain of blonde hair between us.

I slide my finger behind it and gently tuck it behind her ear. While doing it I let my finger slide across her cheek.

"Good because I love being able to see your eyes. What would you do if I kissed you?" I hold my breath waiting for her answer.

"Do it and find out." She looks up into my eyes again and she is all I see.

I scoot closer to her and she scoots even closer, still on her knees so that our legs are touching. I sit up taller and she leans down. It's weird having her taller than me. I slide my hand behind her neck and pull her to me. Her mouth is like a fire and I'm dry wood. I use my other hand to pull her on top of me. Her knees are on either side of my thighs as she straddles me. Her hands are in my hair and for once I don't want to just hurry and get it over with. I want to relish every moment. When her hands drop away from me I groan.

She laughs against my lips. "Sorry, I was falling."

"Here." I flip us over so that she's lying back on the couch and I'm on top of her. I hold myself up with my elbows so as not to crush her.

"Ow!" She squeals as her heel hits the edge of the couch. She starts to laugh again. "Bell, I don't think this is going to work."

"Princess?" I ask without any other words and she just leans forward to kiss me again. Her lips move down my neck to my shoulder blade. Her lips feel heavenly against my bare skin. I pick her up and walk to my room. When we get inside I kick the door shut and drop to my bed with her still in my arms. 

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. For once I'm not leaving you with a cliffhanger! haha. Hope you liked it. I love to hear what you think!