Chains and Pain

I wake up abruptly as my head smacks against something hard. The first thing I notice is a metallic taste in my mouth. I open my eyes and can't see anything. I snap them shut and open them again hoping that I'm still asleep. When I look around I still can't see a thing. My heart is racing and my breathing speeds up. I try to rub my eyes to discover that my hands are bound behind my back.

I struggle against the chains to have them cut into my flesh. I let out a hiss as I feel blood start to drip down my hands. I can smell mold and the air I'm breathing is dank and warm. I realize that there must be a burlap sack over my head which is why I can't see. When I come to that conclusion I am able to calm down a little bit, just a little.

I try to remember how I got here but my mind is too hazy. The last thing I remember is waking up with Clarke and then it goes fuzzy. My head is pounding and trying to think is making it worse. I try to relax my body by leaning against the hard wall behind me. As my muscles relax ever so slightly I feel a dull ache in my right shoulder. It starts to throb and I flashback to earlier. I can see a green dart in my shoulder.

I was drugged. They shot me with a tranquilizer dart. Of course I have no idea who they are, but at least I know something. They were at my house. Instantly I think of Octavia. They better not have touched her. I will kill them all if they touched so much as a hair on her head. I need to get out of here. I need to make sure she's okay. Raven was with her so that makes me feel better. Raven won't let them hurt Octavia.

Clarke had already left, right? Yes, I remember her saying she had to leave. A sense of relief washes over me as I decide that at least she is safe. Unless. Did she leave in time? Did they take her too? She could have been taken when they came for me. What if she's here next to me and I just have no idea. In that case Octavia could be here too. I sit up straight.

"Clarke? Octavia? Are you here?" I call out to the darkness. My voice echoes off of the walls.

"Bell?" Clarke's voice sounds scared. "Is that you?"

"Yes, can you see anything?" I ask her and try to scoot towards her voice, but I am stopped when the chains tug on my wrists. I hiss when they cut into my skin again.

"Bell, are you okay? Don't you dare hurt him!" She screams. "Let him go and I will tell you what you want to know! Do you hear me? I'll talk; just let him go!"

"Clarke? Where are we?" I ask realizing that they may not have been after me. It hits me once again how little I know about Clarke. She's talking as if she knows who they are.

"Bell, shh. It's going to be okay. I'll make sure of it. Just stay quiet." Clarke whispers and then takes a deep breath.

"Get out here you evil son of a b –" Her curse is cut off when a door opens.

"Now, Clarke is that anyway to treat your elder?" A man's voice echoes around the room and he sounds worse than Nyko.

"Bite me Cage!" Clarke spits out and I wish that I could see what was going on.

"With pleasure, Princess." The man, who I now know is Cage laughs.

I hear Clarke struggle and yelp. I can't take it anymore.

"Get away from her! Take me and let her go!" I shout towards the voices.

"Awe, look at that, our own Opal Princess has done her job. They said you were fast, but really? That's truly impressive. He's like a little puppy; ready to lay his life down for his master." Cage laughs again and I try not to cringe when he rips the bag off of my head.  

It's dark but I can see Clarke standing in the corner of the room in a dress. She isn't bound and doesn't look injured at all. I am relieved until I try to meet her gaze to find out what's going on. Her face is like stone and she won't meet my gaze. What he called her hits me. Opal Princess? She's done her job?

"Clarke? What's going on?" I ask as my heart sinks. "Why did he call you the Opal Princess?"

A/N So... what do you think? haha