Past Reveals

Abyss felt a little bit weirded out at what he is getting himself into, due to the fact that he has no idea how to deal with this. First, he had been in a situation that involves his entire Universe, in which his home world had been destroyed by Gaia, his aunt from his previous life in a previous Multiverse he once lived in, and now, now he is getting involved in a situation that involves multiple Multiverses, an Omniverse, which has caused a lot of insanity to Abyss, as the situation is getting worse and worse, due to the fact that it is growing in terms of how dangerous it is for him. And now, just now, he has to go with another old female, one that is older compared to Yue, yet is younger compared to Ganyu, and is sadistic and cruel like Yue, but is very kind and caring like Ganyu, as well as the fact that she is a demigod where she came from. If there is an answer as to what it would be like of Ganyu and Yue were mixed as one person, than well, this is simply the answer to it all. In the form of Rory Mercury. And needless to say, Atla does not like it a single bit, as she goes to Abyss and hugs his arm as tightly as she can, as if to protect him from the mysterious woman before her eyes. The Demigoddess leaned forward and looks at Abyss in the eyes, and Abyss stepped back, as he feels a little bit nervous, not sure what to think of the female that is before his eyes, the Demigoddess. It is obvious she is from an AU, one that fused with a Sans of her own, but it is obvious that she has never seen a Sans before, until she want into the Alpha Timeline. Abyss stepped back a little bit, but Rory Mercury stepped forward, her eyes gleamed red, as she looks at him with curiosity. But than, Yue went in front of Abyss, as she narrowed at Yue's eyes. Although Rory Mercury is taller than Yue, she is not afraid a single bit of Rory Mercury, as she looks up at the Demigoddess, as Rory Mercury than spoke out.

"Oh, you must be Yue. Or should I say-"

But Yue cuts her off, as she than spoke out.

"Do not even dare speak, Demigoddess, if you are well aware of my true name. Do not even think of doing anything to Abyss."

Rory Mercury smiled, as she turns her eyes a little bit to the side, as she spoke out.

"Oh, do not worry, Yue. I am not here to do anything to your mate, at least...not yet. I just want to have a good look at that beautiful face that he has developed."