Undead City

"Ahhhhhh..."

Abyss groaned, as he than held his head with his hand, as he looked around to see where he is now. Needless to say, it was one hell of a mastery fall for him. He clenched his fist a little bit, as he than began to look around and he than saw that he is on what appears to be pavement of some kind, and Abyss felt like he had gotten an ear-splitting headache. He has no idea what in the world happens, but he than remembers Mes, who had and the others escaped from, along with Ganyu. And remembering Ganyu, made Abyss a little worried, as now, Ganyu is exposed to the Multiverse. This sort of thing is not good, as Ganyu is now gonna know that there are other stuff dangerous than even she readies, even though he had worked so hard to try and protect the truth from her.

As Abyss than sat up, he than spoke out, very groggily.

"Ugh, what happened?"

Than, a gasp is heard, as he hears Ravel spoke out.

"You're alive!"

Abyss looked up and he then felt Ravel hugging him as tightly as he can. Abyss is surprised at this, but he hugs her back, as he felt relived that Ravel is okay. And than, Atla came out of nowhere and hugged him as well, as a voice than spoken out.

"Oh, it appears that you are awake, Abyss."

Abyss flinched a little, as he than looked to see someone that he had never thought would address him.

Ganyu was sitting onto the ground, as she looked and see Abyss getting up, as he swept his clothing with his hands to get the debris off of him

"Oh...uhhh...h-hey, Ganyu. I didn't think you are awake as well. But what in the world just happened while I was knocked out cold?"

Ganyu looks at Abyss with a worried expression present on her face, as she than spoke out to him.

"That's what I want to know. You had suddenly been knocked unconscious when you hit your head onto the ground. Raven and Atla thought that you had died from the fall. You weren't even waking up."

Abyss was surprised, as he spoke out.

"How long was I knocked out for."

Ganyu looks at Abyss and spoke out.

"I don't know, Abyss. But you were knocked out for a very long time."

This made Abyss stunned, as he looks down to take on the information. He than remembered, Mes, the battle against that alternate version of himself. That version of himself, he was...he is by far the strongest entity that he has ever met, that he had ever seen. Even though Sol only used an avatar to interact with Abyss' reality, it was only at the smallest fraction of its power. It is a lot more stronger, by an almost absolutely infinite amount, and it's insane. He almost felt like he would collapse to the ground, almost felt like he was going to die from what he was about to feel, or worse, he almost felt like he will be corrupted from what had happened by being within the presence of Mes. There is simply nothin else for him that can describe what he is feeling when he was in the presence of Mes. As he looked down, he felt a shadow rose over his head, and he looked to see what it is that is making the shadows rise above and touch his entire body. And when he looked up, Abyss almost blushed at what he is seeing.