War Part 5

Now, with Group 1, who are now facing off against Ten No Kami, as group 2 are occupied in dealing with the Alphatale version of Bete Noire, William than spoke out to Ten No Kami. And needless to say, Ten No Kami...she is not very happy, as she looked at the 1st group, that also calls themselves group Alpha. As she glared...she then felt like something is wrong. And she turns around, as she sees that there are 2 other groups coming. It is none other than groups 3, also known as the Blue Team, and group 4, also known as the Soldier Team. It did not take long for Ten No Kami to realize what has happened. Rock!Sans, he had fallen into battle, he had been killed in the fight that is in between himself, and the groups that had been attacking him. Looks like they also managed to kill the MalesGrow Eye Bug, which is also a really bad strike in the attack, as Rock!Sans, with the MalesGrow Eye Bug, is one of the most powerful heavy hitters, and is MalesGrow's most reliable partner. Yes, Rock!Sans is a rather annoying son of a bitch and he is not the most powerful servant that MalesGrow has, but he is still very reliable, due to the fact that he is able to help MalesGrow in the f to find Ten No Kami, the fact that he has done unique abilities to aid him in this, and the fact that Rock actually is someone that holds true to a promise and does whatever he can to try and fulfill it, even if it is such a very big pain in the ass to him, which it usually is, as it took him a very long time to try and find Ten No Kami for almost 2 years. Now that he is gone, Ten No Kami and MalesGrow are going to be having a lot of problems, especially since Abyss Error404, Alpha Abyss, Omnipotent Abyss, Infected Abyss, and King Abyssverse, all 5 of them are truly evolved versions of their original selves, and they are still confusing to evolved, even at this very moment that al 5 of them are inside of. All 5 of them are continuing to grow stronger and stronger, more and more close to her level of power by each passing minute, by each ticking second, as Abyss Error404 flies towards her face, as he then spoke out.

"Well, Ten No Kami...he does it feel now...to become the one that will soon become weak, to become the one that will be my puppet for the desires of my own goals, or even better, to be killed by me of all people?"

Ten No Kami looks a little bit mad, as she than spoke out to William.

"DO NOT THINK THAT I AM THROUGH WITH YOU, WILLIAM!!!! I AM GOING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIE, SO THAT MY GOAL OF A WORLD WITHOUT MEASURE WILL BECOME REALIZED!!!! THE WORLD THAT I MYSELF DESIRE WILL BE BEYOND EVEN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS AND BEYOND YOUR GRANDEST DESIRES THAT EVEN YOU CANNOT HOPE TO ACHIEVE YOURSELF!!!!"

But then, as soon as she finished with her rant at Abyss Error404, the Evolving God of the Multiverse, all of a sudden, Infected Abyss than began to laugh out at her after she spoke out her goal to Abyss Error404.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

Ten No Kami and the others looked at Infected Abyss, along with the rest of Jacob's brothers, both adoptive and biological, as they looked in confusion as to why in the world that Infected Abyss is laughing the way that he is all of a sudden from complete nowhere. After he is done laughing his own soul out in what seems to be a form of insanity and madness that he has, Infected Abyss than spoke out to Ten No Kami.

"Really, creating a world without measure or an equal or a rival, just so you can control it, and becoming its god? How cliche and pathetic. You are trying to make something that you know that you do not have the power to create, that you know will never be able to happen. It is a dream that only a fool like you can ever imagine, that a pathetic whelp like you can ever believe. If you are thinking that you are able to accomplish something as large and ridiculous as this, then I can assure you, that will not happen."