Avengeance

Rubble began to come down from the sky, as Sans began to fall down from the sky as well. But Sans than spreads his wings, in order to stop his fall, and flies up into the air, and he looks up to see that a bunch of large rocks began to fly down to where Sans is at. So Sans, not wanting to get crushed, immediately got out of the way as fast as he can, and avoided the rocks and the debris, as Sans dodged the rocks and debris as fast as he can, before he finally got out of the area, before he landed down to the ground.

As he landed on the ground, he looks behind him, and sees what had became of Union Academy, or at least, what was once Union Academy, now it is just a pile of debris. Which gives it a rather pathetic appearance to have, as Sans smiled a little sinisterly at what he had done. He has outright destroyed the Academy that is meant for heroes, or rather, meant for false heroes that care for more about power and fame, rather than the genuine lives of the innocent and the undefended. And it disgusts him. Why is it that they care more for their reputation rather than the lives that truly needed their help the most? Why is it that they care more for the wealth and the respect than the defenseless and the innocent lives that would be caught in their crossfire? Why is it that they see the Heroes as a hobby that they can exploit, rather than a duty that they should have been able to take seriously? He does not know the answer to those questions, but he does know one thing, whatever those people that he had been working with inside of this godforsaken academy...they are not heroes, in fact, they have never been heroes to begin with, and they will never ever be able to become heroes ever again.

As Sans looks at the rubble that was once Union Academy...Sans than looks up, and he sees Ravel Phenex coming down from the sky, holding onto Papyrus, lowering him as much as she can without dropping him, due to the fact that Papyrus is surprisingly very heavy, even though he is said to be as old as Sans, so it really baffles and confuses Ravel why is it that Papyrus is this way compared to his brother. Luckily, Team Hanzo and the other members of Team Yumi are not there to see this. And speaking of which, Yumi and Minori have appeared, showing that they are all unharmed from the destruction Sans has made.

"Wowie, brother! You really caused a lot of destruction to the academy as a whole!"

Sans shrugged his shoulders, as he than spoke out.

"I say that they deserve it, considering how they treat wha tot means to be a hero, when in reality, they used it for their own selfish purposes. So it's best to bring it all down."

Yumi smiled a little bit, as Ravel Phenex spoke out.

"Well, can't argued with that."

Sans smiled, Minori spoke out.

"Can we please go back to your house, Sans?!"

Sans smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah. good idea, Minori."

Sans said, as Sans and the other members of his friends began to walk away, but as they did...

CRASH!!!

An explosion was heard behind them, and Sans, as well as the others, turned around to see what it is. And it is something that not even Sans was expecting to have happened. Coming out from the rubble, is Issei Hyoudou, who looks outright pissed at what it is that Sans has done. He looks at Sans, and roars our.

"YOU!!!!! HOW FUCKING DARE HOU TEAR THE ACADEMY DOWN, YOU LITTLE FUCKING RUNT??!!!!!!"

Sans smiled at Issei with no remorse present on his face, as he than spoke out.

"All that blasted academy had done is treat the hero gif as something that they can exploit. They do not care about the lives of what has been happening outside, and only care about themselves. So is an just doing everyone a favor and getting rid of that corrupted place, and I hoped that you would be taken down with it."