Regretfully Lamenting

It has been more than a week...since the destruction of Union Academy. The destruction...is to be blamed by the very people that had worked there. They were supposed to protect the students...to teach them to be heroes...to teach them...to accept people for who they are. But the headmasters of the academy...they had tainted its meaning, into a symbol of superiority, pride, and power, and used it to look down at those that are powerless...or at least, those who's powers are so immensely weak that they believed that they are not worth becoming heroes. So imagine the shock and disbelief of everyone, when the so-called all powerful and unstoppable academy, became torn down to sunders and ruin, by one of the students that they had underestimated, by the very person that they had hurt...who had...the entire time...hid his powers, and they never knew of it. And all it took...was 3 months for that to happen. The headmasters are doing all that they could to rebuild the academy from the ground up, but...it is going to take a very long times. Months...maybe even years to rebuild...if it could ever be rebuilt at all, due to the damage that Sans caused.

There were various reactions by the people of Union City and by the students of Union Academy. On both sides...they are shocked that the all powerful academy had been taken down by one of the students...and that is the one thing that everyone, both citizens and students alike shared. To the citizens, they became disillusioned, as they see that the academy they praised for being supposedly 'all-powerful,' turned out to be just as vulnerable as anything else, and it was only tough at many parts...except for the inside, and because of this, they had lost faith in the Academy's power, as they realized that, like other mortal being, like any other manmade structure that is normally build, they are as vulnerable as anything else. To the students, they are trying to reassure that...they are still as powerful as any other, and that it was Sans to blame for doing all of this, but, almost all of the Citizens didn't believe in the students that are trying to boast that they are still very, very powerful people. But in some of the students...is a form of regret. In this case...it is teams RWBY, NPR, and Deku, the few that were originally Sans' friends, but than turned against him.

For Team RWBY, they were originally the girlfriends of Sans, who had treated them with immense kindness, and this was something that they appreciated. He had always let them chose what they would do on their dates, and always let them win whenever they are kissing him, as he was always submissive to them. So when they believed that he was a powerless student, as he had never shown his powers, they cruelly cheated on Sans at the time of the second month with Team CRDL, and began to hurt him even more so compared to the other bullies, because now they attacked him both physically and mentally, which actually affected him. But when they found at that Sans had powers, and gave them a speech at how they are nothing but false heroes for all the boasting that they had talked about, this made them regretful and saddened of what they had done to Sans, while also realizing what they had done was very wrong, and now...now they want to take it all back, but are unsure how. But Yang, being way to stubborn to give up, is going to keep on trying to get Sans back to their side, no matter what.

NPR kind of has a similar problem, except that...they were Sans' best friends, due to the fact that he treated him kindly. And Nora had once been his lunch buddy, due to the fact that they each had their own favorite food: Sans with his sushi, and Nora with her pancakes. Sans, like Jaune, treated Pyrrha like she is a person, which she appreciated, and both Lie Ren and Sans once had a relationship that was akin to brothers, as like Lie, he too can like peace and quiet whenever he likes it. So like RWBY, they betrayed him when they also believed him to be powerless, and because of that, Pyrrha would stab Sans in the Rms, Nora would smash him in the legs with Magnhild, and Lie Ren would shoot him in the back without hesitation, which is their way of thanking him for all that he has done. Only Jaune was the only one that never hurt Sans, as he knew what it was like to be put in his position of being powerless. So...when Sans destroyed the Academy, this made them shocked beyond belief, realizing that they had ultimately destroyed their bond with Sans for nothing. Even worse, is that Jaune is not here, making them realize that...they had just disappointed their leader badly, as this is not what he would have wanted. This made them feel bad, and now...they really have no idea how they can take it all back to Sans, and Nora missed her lunch buddy, and now, really wants him back.