Meeting with the Dragon God

Sans sighed, as he spoke out to himself in the situation that he is in.

"How did I get into this mess?"

He looks around, and he sees Akame, Leone, Blake, Yang, Atla, Kuroka, and Koneko, surrounding Sans and hugging him right atop of his bed. It has been about 3 days, since he had forgiven and rescued Koneko. Sans was able to remove the Evil Pieces inside of Koneko without changing her back, and is still a devil. So thanks to that, she'll be able to live a long life with her sister. And the thing is...Koneko is now in Neko form. And more importantly...she has stayed in Neko Form for an unknown reason. Most likely because she accepts herself for who she is, maybe because she wants to learn how to use her powers, and maybe because she wants to feel natural. Either way, Koneko seems much more happier and is not as emotionless as she was before when Sans had first seen her. Needless to say, Sans actually does admit that this part of Koneko is way more cuter.

And now, he is in bed, and he is surrounded by a few females that seem to like him in a way. Well...Kuroka does have a tendency to flirt with him, but that is about it. Akame, Blake, Yang, Leone, they love him, and...Shirone...Sans is now entirely sure what is in her mind. But, he prefers to respect her privacy and dwell into what she is thinking about.

Sans looks around, and he spoke out.

"Guess I better make something to eat."

He than looks at the time on his phone, and sees that it is just about time to make breakfast. He than began to move...but the movement wakes up Koneko from her slower, and she looks at Sans, happy that he is here with her.

but the movement wakes up Koneko from her slower, and she looks at Sans, happy that he is here with her

"Nya."

Koneko meowed, as Sans than smiled and scratched her ears a bit, making Koneko crawled and nuzzle Sans by the cheek. Koneko also began to purr, as her tail began to move and act rather wavy.

'Haaaaa...what am I going to do with you, Koneko?'

Sans thought to himself, as Koneko than began to hug him. He smiled, as he hugs back, and Koneko kept on nuzzling Sans. Sans closed his eyes, as Koneko...she had been somewhat friendly when they were back at Union Academy. And now...She is even more friendlier than ever, due to the fact that she is now letting her emotions run free, and is now being as affectionate as a real cat. But as hat was happening, Atla 'awakens', and grabs Sans' other hand, and puts it in her White Tiger ear. Koneko looks, as Sans, while surprised, began to pet her ears as well, making Atla feel good, as she goes up and hugs Sans, than Atla and Koneko looked at each other, as sparks began to fly between them.

'You won't take Sans from me.'

Atla thought out in her mind towards Koneko, who than speaks out in her mind as well.

'Sans like cats more than tigers.'

They looked at each other up closer, as their eyes narrowed, a form of rivalry sparks us, as Sans sweat dropped at the sight that is happening before her.