Nowhere to Live in a Dead World

Sans...he had no idea what had just suddenly happened. He remembers that he is trying to fly over to Papyrus and Undyne, in an effort to try and aid them against an entity of unknown origin and powers, but as that happened...he no longer remembers the rest that has happened. In fact, all that he remembers is the darkness, but that is all he remembers. He has no idea what had became of the aftermath of what he had gotten himself into. And now...now he has no idea where he is. He tries to move...but it is like his body has turned into a 1,000 pound dumbbell. He cannot move a muscle, and in fact, remained in the position of the place that he is lying in. He tries to keep on moving his body, but nothing is happening...at first. But than...he began to feel the weight lessen off of him, he began to open his eyes, in order to try and see where it is that he is at right now. When he opened his eyes, at first, it was too bright, almost like looking into the sun itself. But than, the brightness began to disappear, and than...he began to see where he is that he is at right now. He is...back in his room. But how? And strangely, he notices that his coat is gone, and he is sitting down onto his bed. He than held his head...as he than spoke out.

"Ghhhh...what happened?"

As Sans spoke that out of his mouth...a female voice than spoke out his name.

"Sans..."

Sans' eyes raised up a little bit, as he than turned around to see who it is that spoke. Surprisingly...it's an old friend of his.

it's an old friend of his

"Alphys?"

Sans said, as he than began to sit up from the bed. Alphys blinks at Sans, and her eyes widened, as she spoke out

"You're alive!"

She than outstretched her arms, and hugged Sans very tightly, making Sans a little bit surprised at what is happening at this moment. But he smiled a little, as he hugged his friend. Alphys is a Royal scientist of his city. While very timid and nervous, she is also rather confident in what she does, and is very intelligent. And since Sans himself is also intelligent, they are both capable partners in crime. Alphys than grabbed the sides of his head, and she than spoke out.

"Thank god, you're awake! You've been in a c-coma for weeks! I was afraid you were going to die! I'm so glad they you're a-awake!"

Sans than sighed, as he spoke out.

"Ahh...sorry that...I made you worry, Alphys. But what happened? Can you explain to my how I got here?"

Alphys nodded, as she than spoke out.

"O-Of course. But first, let me clean this mess off of the floor. I'll be right back!"

As Alphys was prepared to leaving the room. Suddenly the door from the other side opened, and behind it was Ravel, Yumi, Minori, Nejire, and Atla, and they saw that Sans is now awake!"

"Sans!"

Ravel said, as she spreads her fiery wings out and flies to Sans quickly.