War Part 7

Abyss Sans, still in his Last Evolution Phase, looks at MalesGrow's gigantic eye, as everyone does the same. Clearly...compared to Ten No Kami...this is going to be the most difficult and most powerful fight that they will have to go through, as they have no idea how powerful MalesGrow is at this time. Though, it is very obvious that he is much more stronger than even Abyss Error404, and he is already powerful enough to cause some serious damage to Ten No Kami, who they had sent away to a different section of the TransVoid made for her. But MalesGrow...he is a gigantic creature, a black squid with a single red, that has been growing, consuming, and increasing both his size and power for gods know how long it has been. And yet, it is fairly obvious that he had grown so immensely powerful that any other being that is at the same level of the classic version of Sans or is at the same strength as an average Out-Code, such as when Error and Ink were still their normal weaker selves, they would be instantly killed on the spot. But since they are stronger, they are able to fight him, though not alone, as Abyss Error404, Infected Abyss, Omnipotent Abyss, Alpha Abyss, and Kong Abyssverse looked and stared at MalesGrow.

Even Hyper Shadic, Hyper Mega Man, Ultimate Armor X, and Mario Neo, even they are looking and feeling very uneasy at the sight of MalesGrow, or more specifically, his gigantic red, eye, that is so large, that it is about the size of a gas giant, at least now it is. Because before they fought against and got distracted by Rock and Ten No Kami, MalesGrow's eye is a lot more bigger than ever, about the size of somewhat being bigger than Jupiter. The rest of the body...they have no idea how big it is, but it is obviously so large that there is simply no way to describe the extent of the entire squid's size. Everyone has met extremely large creature and objects in the past...but none were as large as MalesGrow, as he is by far the biggest entity that everyone has witnessed. Of course, there is one other entity that is much more larger than MalesGrow, and that would be Sol, who is the God of the Unnameable race, as well as the main god of the Alphatale Multiverse. And needless to say, Sol is so large that it is impossible to know how big he really is, as he is constantly growing in size at a very rapid rate. While MalesGrow, as big as he is, and he himself is constantly growing, is not as big as Sol. In fact, to say that he is not close to that size, would be a simply mild phrase. In fact, no other words can describe how MalesGrow is compared to how big he is to Sol, because Sol is just way to big to even be measured.

Abyss and the others stared at MalesGrow in his single red eye, as MalesGrow narrowed it, before he than spoke out.

"IF YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW...I ONCE CONSIDERED ALL OF YOU TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A NUISANCE. THAT ALL OF YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME. BUT NOW...NOW...I SEE THAT I HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE ON THAT ASSUMPTION, BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT ALL OF YOU ARE A LOT MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN I COULD IMAGINE. AND IT IS A MISTAKE THAT I WILL NOT LET CONTINUE TO HAPPEN, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD GOTTEN SO FAR IN WHAT I HAD DESIRED FOR SUCH A VERY LONG TIME. I SHALL GIVE YOU WANT YOU WANT FROM ME, I SHALL COMBAT ALL OF YOU TO THE BITTER, AND I WILL MAKE SURE, THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING...FACING OFF AGAINST THE LIKES OF SOMEONE AS GRAND AND AS POWERFUL AS ME...I WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE, THAT EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU, ALL OF YOU WILL DIE FOR DARING TO INTERFERE WITH THE GOAL AND THE DESIRE THAT I HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH."

As soon as he finished his words, MalesGrow's single red eye than widened very, as wit then began to glow, as he prepares something. And it didn't take long for Abyss to realize what he is about to do.

"Oh no!! He is going to use an eye beam at us!! We need to deal with that, fast!!!!"

Abyss Sans than flies up into thee air and extended his left arm, as he than summoned a lot  of Abyss Blasters, probably thousands upon billions o f Rem, in an attempt to try and match the beam. But when Abyss knows bette than that, as he is well aware that he is simply going to get killed for his troubles, especially since MalesGrow is way more stronger than him. But thankfully, he won't do this alone, as the 5 Alphatale versions of Sans flied next to him, along with Hyper Shadic, Hyper Mega Man, Ultimate Armor X, Absolute Zero, and Mario Neo, and they charged an attack of their own. Than, Fatal_Error, Righteous!Error, Epic!Sans, Delta!Sans Cross!Sans, Ganz, Hollow!Ink, Tint!Sans, they rose up from the ground in their own blasters, with Abyss Error404 also rafting his Abyss Ray, and Infected Abyss raising his hand up and unleashing his large Evol Wisps the size of Olympus Mons, which is enough to explode and destroy a Gas Giant, although in the case of Hollow!Ink, he can fly, as they than extended their own arms out, and summoned a countless amount of Blasters, all of them are ready to fire at MalesGrow, as MalesGrow narrows his eye, as he spoke out.