A Diabolical Reunion

Adam has been struggling in the grasp of 100's hand, which is clenched tightly around his body. Needless to say, it is not a very happy experience for Adam right now, due to the fact that he has been taken by a being that is filled and fueled with nothing more than pure RAGE. But Adam is not going to let this massive entity keep him inside of it's hand. So...using his powers, he fired the Alpha Abyss Blasters right at it's face, full power, and amplified by the Eyes of Hatred. This made 100 roar in pain, as it than dropped Adam to the floor, and began to scamper away. Adam looked horrified at the sight, at the terrible monstrosity that is before his very eyes.

"What the hell is that?"

Adam said, and as they portal closed, an object came out from the other side, revealing it to be a gem of sorts, that is pumping energy like a heartbeat. As Adam stood up...a voice spoke out.

"Adam...it is so...not nice...to see you again, after all these years of finding you."

This made Adam flinch...as he recognize that voice anywhere. He may have lived so long...but this voice...it is one that he will never forget, no matter how hard that he tries to do so. He turns to the direction of the voice...and his eyes widened with fear and rage, as he saw who it is, and it is someone that he had hoped to never see again.

and his eyes widened with fear and rage, as he saw who it is, and it is someone that he had hoped to never see again

"Mother..."

Adam said...as he looked very shocked, as he cannot believe that he is seeing before his very eyes. He shook his head with a look of disbelief, as he than spoke out to the woman before him.

"No...it cannot be!! You were...you..."

The Astral Mother smiled, as she spoke out to Adam.

"...I was supposed to be gone forever. Supposed to be dead? No, Adam. I never died. Just as you had never died, and only existed as a ghost, along with my disgraceful sons, Jacob and William...as well as my dear-sweet Ares."

Adam repulsed at what she had said about Ares, also known as Omnipotent, and it really made him very sick of what she had said about him being dear-sweet. She always has this sick fascination for Ares, and it is very disgusting and revolting. Even Ares felt very revolted at what she is doing to him, even though Ares is her son, and yet, treats him in an obsessive way.

"Disgusting. You have not changed even after so long. You are still a cold-heartless monster that cares nothing for the lives that she had given birth to, the lives that she had raised, and instead used as an experiment. Calling you my mother is the big mistake of my life. I should have been born from a different family, alongside my brothers, you monster."

But the Astral Mother does not seem bothered by it, as she than spoke out.

"Oh...you won't think so this long, William. For you see...I have something that you might be familiar in."

She than showed a machine that is behind her, and while Adam does not know the shape of it, due to how ridiculously complex it is, he sees a symbol on the machine...and something that is indented beneath the symbol.