Recreation Before Battle

Abyss is now at a beach of some sort. He figured that...since everyone is about to enter a battle of some sort, the best that Abyss can do...is have some fun before a possible fight, due to the fact that...he wants to keep some memory of normalcy inside of his mind. And besides...he and the rest of the people he cared about really need one heck of a break after that event.

Abyss was now wearing some swimming shorts, with are blue with crystals laced on the leg part of the suit, and having a cyan color at the bottom of them. Abyss sighed, as he is waiting for the others to arrive and have some fun with him.

Abyss' coat is off, which reveals his tentacles, which had created the wings, the scarves in the first place

Abyss' coat is off, which reveals his tentacles, which had created the wings, the scarves in the first place. They look liquid-like, yet, at the same time, solid. It is a very odd thing to see, get very, very unique.

Abyss is sitting on a rather large rock right now, as he waits for the others to arrive. The wind blows at the tendrils, while the tendrils twitch and move independently. His hair began to wave with the wind, as the feeling of it against his skin feels so nice. There is simply no other way to describe what he is feeling right now. He than looks down at his hands, as he began to think of what will happen in the near future.

Abyss rubbed his hair for a little bit, as he looks around to see the oceans crashing against the sand. He smiled a bit, as he sees the beautiful oceans, and the seagulls flying over his head. Abyss shook his head, as he watched the beautiful sight. He than looks down at his knees. As he looked down at his knees, a female voice spoke out.

"Hey, Sans! We're here!!"

Abyss snapped his head up, and he turns around to see who it is that had spoken out to him. When he turned around...he was greeted with quiet a surprise.

he was greeted with quiet a surprise

(Minus Sun and Neptune)