Another Opponent

The moment that she had said those 3 words...Aurora began to open her eyes wide at an extremely fast speed, the eyelids snapped open, as her eyes glowed purple brightly. Ares stepped back, and Abyss does the same, as he has no idea what is about to happen next. Although Ares is recovering from what had just happened to him, when he had used his Omnithorn transformation, even he has no idea if he can still take the chance in order to fight against Aurora of all people. He and Abyss looked at the spot that Aurora is in, as Abyss clenched his fist as tightly as he can. The fear of what he is feeling right now...it is much more stronger than ever before. He has felt Aurora's power, and it is already immense, due to the fact that Aurora's body is simply unbreakable, and the fact that Aurora can rank whatever attack is landed on her direction.

Than, the glow was gone, and both Ares and Abyss looked to see what it is that Aurora has done. Aurora, she still looked fine...except for one thing. Her eyes opened...and her eyes now took on the form of a target sign. Ares' soul than dropped a little, as he than spoke out.

"Oh no, that is not good."

Abyss looks at Ares, as he than spoke our.

"What is it?"

Ares looked at Abyss, as he than spoke out.

"Aurora activated her ATOM Gear system. She had been holding back this whole time, and now she is going all out."

Abyss was shocked, as he than snarled a little bit, as a voice spoke out.

"There you both are!!"

Abyss and Ares looked up to see where the voice had came from, and it is none other than Mega Man himself, who is falling down from the blank white sky that is above them, as Mega Man than landed onto the ground, and Abyss spoke out.

"Mega Man, what are you doing here?!"

Ares than spoke out to Mega Man.

"You shouldn't be here! You are outclassed against this one!"

Mega Man activated his Mega Buster, as he than spoke out.

"I know. But Doctor Light says that you need help, and I am stalling time for him so that he can make something that'll end this."

This made Abyss confused, as he then spoke out.

"What do you mean?"

Mega Man than looks at Abyss and spoke out.

"Doctor Light, Professor E. Gad, Science Sans, and Tails, they have been informed by Greyscale Gaster about the situation. And because of this, they are waiting for X and the other 2 to come back, so that they can make a program that should be able to free this Aurora person from Ten's control. J am simply here to by time."

This made Ares surprised, as he than spoke out.

"You sure you want to...do that? You know that she can easily kill you like this, right?"