Good vs Evil part 9

Lord Multiverse looks around the location that he's in, as he tries to figure where it is that he is at right now. But he has no idea what's happening. The area that Lord Multiverse is in, it has a strange resembles the City of Ebott back in Abyss Sans' world, except that the buildings are black with blue glass. The blue sun is still above Lord Multiverse, as he looks around the area that he is in. Lord Multiverse looks around, as he spoke out.

"What is this place? Why does it look like the City of Ebott?"

Lord Multiverse is feeling a little bit unnerved by what it is that he is seeing before his eyes right now. He has no idea what it is that is happening right now. He has no idea why this is happening. All that he knows is that it is something that is not good. But as he looked around...a voice spoke out.

"Hello...Lord Multiverse."

This finally made Lord Multiverse snap up his head, as he than began to frantically look around to find out where the source of that voice had came from. But he did not see anyone.

"Who said that?!"

Lord Multiverse spoke out, before the other voice than spoke back to Lord Multiverse.

"What I am is not your concern. What is my concern...is that I would need Abyss out. And I need you separated now."

Suddenly, 2 large blue hands came out of nowhere and attempted to attack Lord Multiverse. But Lord Multiverse uses the Lord's Chains to hold the hands in place. He than spread all 4 of his wings and flies up into the air, in hopes of getting away, as he sped up at the speed of light, if not faster than that. And luckily, the Mainframe is unable to consume Lord Multiverse for a multitude of reasons. For Ink, it is because he lacks a soul to really absorb. Or any Multiverse, he for an have any actual Multiverse energy, unlike Error404, who has Multiversal Energy inside of himself. For Abyss, for the reasons he will not be consumed by the MainFrame, is because of the transformation of Lord Multiverse. Due to the fact that he has the Soul of Evolution, and the fact that he was able to fuse with both King Multiverse and Ink Sans, it has evolved quickly to the point that, even when he is separated from both the King of the Multiverse and the Guardian of the Doodle Sphere, he will not be harmed, nor will he be absorbed into the essence of the MainFrame. In other words, he is simply now invisible to the MainFrame, and it does not seem to recognize him as food in anyway, due to not being able to notice him. Lord Multiverse than tries to speed up as fast as he could in order to try and get out of this dimension that he is in now. Thing is, a barrier is blocking Lord Multiverse from getting out. Another hand tried to grab Lord Multiverse. But Lord Multiverse turned into a dark blue watery liquid and slipped away from the hand, before reforming back on ground. He than made an extremely powerful wall of paint and crystal, which blocked and prevented the hand from catching Lord Multiverse. He than tried to make a wormhole in order to get away, but before he could have the chance to do that, very suddenly, a hand nearly tried to grab Lord Multiverse out of nowhere. Lord Multiverse, having enough, summoned a multiverse of the Ink King's Abyss Blasters, and summoned so many of them that not even Lord Multiverse can count all of them.

"Multiverse Annihilator!!"

He shouted, as he used the power of his most powerful attack to damage and destroy the large army of hands that had suddenly appeared inside of the area that he is in. Unexpectedly, he was able to destroy all of them. But unfortunately...this had an unforeseen side effect. When that happened, Lord Multiverse actually became exhausted to the point that his body began to glow bright. He landed on the ground, hands and knees touching the ground itself, and than, before anyone realizes what is going to happen, Ink, King Multiverse, and Abyss, all 3 of them split together. The voice expressed surprise, as he spoke out.