Chapter 67

____

____

||Jungkook||

"The person you're trying reach is currently busy please try again later." A frustrated sigh escaped my mouth as I pressed the red button and looked at the screen feeling hopeless and annoyed at same time. 

"Why is not picking up?" I growled as I felt uneasy. I knew something isn't right, I felt it in my stomach. I looked around again hoping to see something that would tell me where they went. This was the location where Y/n's phone was turned off. I had asked my men to search for her phone's location and it showed this location as well. 

"Please be okay Y/n." I prayed. 

I heard a car coming towards me, I looked at the car as it stopped next to my car. It was Jimin, he came out of his car and looked at me confused and concerned. 

"Where are they? Any lead?" He asked as he stopped in front of me. I lowered my eyes and shook my head. 

It was dark already and this place is out of the city, It almost in middle of nowhere. Why did Yoongi take her here? What was he thinking? I no clue about it but somehow, I think it has to do something with my own father. 

"Can you call Yoona?" I requested Jimin, he sighed and nodded his head as he pulled out his phone and called Yoona's cell, but the line was dead as well. My stomach twisted, "Min JunJae..." I requested again and Jimin followed but no response. 

I pulled out my phone and called my team men. "Hello sir, any orders." The man asked. 

I inhaled deeply, "I'm sending a number, search the last location of it as quick as possible." I ordered and hung up and gave him Yoona's number. Soon I received a text message with a location of Yoona's phone, and it was a 10-minute drive from where we are right now. 

"Jimin, we have to move quick." I said looking at my phone's screen. He looked at me and nodded agreeing. We were ready to move when my phone ringed with a call, an unexpected call. Or maybe I was a fool to not have expected this call. 

I picked after few rings, "Don't come here yet, contact Officer Jung first. I'm here to handle the situation for now." He said without any greeting and correct, we had no time for greeting after all. If this man called me to say this, I'm sure of two things; One- Y/n and everyone else is indeed in trouble and two- he won't let anyone hurt them. 

I sighed, "Okay." I said and hung up. And called Officer Jung. "Hello officer Jung, Get the backup ready... I'm sending you the location come here as soon as possible." I requested. 

"On it, Mr. Jeon." He didn't ask me a question as he hung up. I looked at Jimin who stood in front of me. 

He looked a little calm now, "Was it Taehyung?" He asked although he already kind of guessed it. I simply nodded my head.