Chapter 24

Chapter 24 "Untold truth"

"I'm falling in parts; hope you hold me in your arms before I fall apart."

___

(It's going to be the longest chapter of the book. So please enjoy.)

Sitting on the table with breakfast in front of her untouched by her, Y/n's  mind was somewhere else. She now had many answers, but more questions in other hand remained unanswered, but she wanted find out what actually truth.

She lifted her eyes from the plate and looked at the maid, Minji, severing food to Taehyung, she wore a flirtatious smile as she did, but Taehyung kept his eyes on the plate.

Y/n chuckled to herself seeing the disappointment clear on the maid's face after getting ignored my Taehyung. But, it also pissed her; Y/n is possessive when it comes to something she holds dear to her, which is now Taehyung.

"Minji-shi, can you leave the dinner area, we need a private time." She ordered her with a dry tone. Minji looked at her and bowed and walked away reluctantly.

"Also, Go clean the bedroom, I don't like the dust the furnitures." Y/n commanded, making sure She shouldn't be around when she talks to Taehyung.

She turned to look at Taehyung who wore a very suggestive smirk, "Private time?" He flickered his brow.

Y/n shake her head and sat up straight, "I need to talk to you about something important." She said, in a serious tone.

Judging the seriousness on her voice, Taehyung's playfully smile dropped and he nodded at her to continue.

"I talked to Mr. Lee about my parents and the accident." She being, her eyes staring at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her curiously, he was afraid she found out the truth about her parents 'accident', he didn't wanted to hide it from her but, her current state of mind wasn't ready to face that yet. But, little did he know.

Taking in a deep breathe she continued, "They didn't die in an accident but they were killed." She told him, she wasn't that sure yet but after thinking about it again and again it made sense.

Taehyung eyes widen, "How did you find out? Did Mr. Lee tell you? Does he know something about it?" He attacked her with questions.

His fear came right facing him, only a week ago the doctor had warned him to keep stressful things away from her but looks like he failed to do it and now truth is she found out about her parents.

"You knew about it?" Y/n asked looking at him seriously. She had a idea that Taehyung may have known about it and she was correct judging by his reaction.

He sighed nodding his head, "Few years ago, I did some ground level investigation. And yes, it was a murder not accident." He admitted.

He looked at her face, she didn't looked raged by the information, she kept her face straight. It scared him even more, she seems to know more about it her calm and collected face gave that away, he was afraid that the truth may hurt her even more.

"Y/n?" He called her name, worried.

She looked at him and sighed, "Jungkook's parents did this isn't it? It was their plan right?" She asked, her eyes glimmered with tears flooding in her eyes.

Taehyung looked down nodding his head slowly agreeing to her.

'So she found it out? She must be so hurt right now.' He thought disheartened at her heartbreak.