Chapter 29

Chapter 27 "Making love"

A/N: This chapter contains smut which can be inappropriate for some readers. If you find it uncomfortable please skip this chapter. 🔞

Also, I have noticed all the sex parts are alway from girl's pov and so I wanted to change that.

||Y/N||

The party was over, and met my friend I met Taehyung's family and I met Jungkook. I still don't know how I feel about it, his sudden confession left me speechless; he loves me and said he always loved me and it was me who ignored him, but the truth is we are not just for each other.

Him and I are just a piece of memories and for me those are painful ones.

Keeping my eyes on the black widow my head wandered like crazy, it was most memorable day of my life but few things were unexpected.

I sighed and leaned back on the leather set of the car, him beside me, I didn't feel lonely. Although I still can't believe he confessed to me, I want to tell that I love him too but somewhere I'm scared and mad at him too for everything.

But, in the end he is the man I fell in love with despite all the problems and hatred towards him.

Love is just so stupid; makes me look so crazy.

With sudden movement I felt Taehyung scooting closer to me and intertwined our hands and placed a kiss on mine gently.

This is the things he does that makes me go insane.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked caressing top of my hand, I smiled still keeping my eyes still close relaxing the calmness of the moment.

"Not really, just a little tired." I replied with my closed eyes, I felt little movement and suddenly his breathe hit my neck as he snuggled in my neck resting his chin on my shoulder.

I slowly opened my eyes and side-eyed him, "What are you doing?" I asked feeling ticklish because of his breathe.

He placed a kiss on my exposed shoulder. "You look dangerously beautiful tonight." He replied in a low tone.

I looked at him and he was back again, the hungry monster inside him, he eyes half closed as he stared at me, stared back at him and then as if the whole world disappeared for both of us. Slowly reaching his hand to my waist he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"You look better here tho." He whispered leaning close to my face, I blushed, slowly coiling my arms around his shoulder I pressed myself closer to him.

I biting my lips sensually I tangled my fingers in his thick hair. "I think I look better in your bed." I whispered softly, he raised his brows at me with a grin on his lips.
Placing his one hand on my left thigh he snuggled closer my chest.

"What's with you today? Are you looking for trouble?" He rasped, his lips hovering over my skin. I grabbed his shoulder when he planted a kiss on my chest.

He smiled on my skin and looked up at me, his eyes hooded. "You'll regret it." He said deeply, his hand moving up on my thigh under my flowy dress.